Expired

Size of PS4 Cases

Found 12th May 2014
Hi, just ordered my first PS4 game second hand and want a replacement case for it as the one I bought has a crack in it.

Are the PS4 cases exactly the same as Blu-Ray movie cases in both size and design?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
They are the same size as the PS3 and blu ray cases. I use the cases from PSN cards as spares.
Col67

They are the same size as the PS3 and blu ray cases. I use the cases from … They are the same size as the PS3 and blu ray cases. I use the cases from PSN cards as spares.

The PSN cards are clear though, PS4 games are blue...

From what I've read, the PS4 sleeves don't fit in a standard Blu-Ray case.
You are right. PS4 sleeves don't fit into standard blu ray cases. I used the PSN cases for PS3 games. You might be able to get one in somewhere like Game if they have had a game returned or have a spare display case. I have looked online but I can't find any. Sorry!
Col67

You are right. PS4 sleeves don't fit into standard blu ray cases. I used … You are right. PS4 sleeves don't fit into standard blu ray cases. I used the PSN cases for PS3 games. You might be able to get one in somewhere like Game if they have had a game returned or have a spare display case. I have looked online but I can't find any. Sorry!

Ok thanks.
Which game did you go for?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants