Groups

size of this beast!!!!

right, i think i suffer from arachnophobia, and this is the ****ing spider which was sat by my laptop eughhhhh i hate them ****ing things!!!

pic below

50 Comments

where???:)

Where??

Where??

Original Poster

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/danny09_02/DSC00269.jpg[/IMG]

btw this isn't even zoomed in!!!

omg !!!!!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/e/e1/Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif/180px-Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif

Original Poster

emasu;6399052

very tempted!! i can't even see it now which is making it worse for me :-(

emasu;6399052

lmao!

itv2 halle berry ruining it

Original Poster

chri1143;6399064

itv2 halle berry ruining it

if it is anything to do with spiders and i turn it on im going to be so p***ed off !!! lol

Banned

What the **** is the fuss about people and spiders? they are not going to hurt you or anything... jesus.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6399104

Had bigger..................in my old house horrid things, hoover time :-D

yeah but i think i suffer from arachnophobia which makes it 10000000000000000000 times worse! :-( and i would get the hoover out but my parents are in bed lol

Anything like this?

http://www.moviewallpapers.net/images/wallpapers/2002/eight-legged-freaks/eight-legged-freaks-3-800.jpg
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HJrGkCIwYOg/Rt18UVQfWCI/AAAAAAAAAys/DOXm4qv4_MU/s400/Eight+Legged+Freaks+DVD+Movie+Review.jpg
    http://www.scifimovies.com/images/eightleg-03.jpg

Original Poster

DangerGod;6399109

What the **** is the fuss about people and spiders? they are not going to … What the **** is the fuss about people and spiders? they are not going to hurt you or anything... jesus.

arachnophobic...does say in the OP

Banned

danny09;6399120

arachnophobic...does say in the OP

lol mate i highly doubt it... you probably just diagnosed yourself as that.

Insects don't really bother me, but this thing was harassing me a month or so ago. I let it go after taking the picture.

http://i37.tinypic.com/330rzit.jpg

Spiders!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year I was goin to sleep, could see a shadow and as I pulled my duvet over me a Spider crawled across my face! Needless to say I must have gone through a Toilet Roll after S...... myself LOL.

Danny you too!!! Already so many spider threads in Misc man.:)

Original Poster

jonny2k1;6399147

Spiders!!!!!!!!!!!Last year I was goin to sleep, could see a shadow and … Spiders!!!!!!!!!!!Last year I was goin to sleep, could see a shadow and as I pulled my duvet over me a Spider crawled across my face! Needless to say I must have gone through a Toilet Roll after S...... myself LOL.

**** that!!!! i would slept somewhere else!!!

DangerGod;6399129

lol mate i highly doubt it... you probably just diagnosed yourself as … lol mate i highly doubt it... you probably just diagnosed yourself as that.

considering i hate the same symtoms as it, feel uncomftorble around spiders of any size, even anything that look remotely like spiders i hate!

We_Are_138;6399135

Insects don't really bother me, but this thing was harassing me a month … Insects don't really bother me, but this thing was harassing me a month or so ago. I let it go after taking the picture.

Is it smiling haha?

Original Poster

Marina;6399164

Danny you too!!! Already so many spider threads in Misc man.:)

i know Marina i know but i ****ing hate the things they are so disgusting! lol, how have you been haven't spoke to you in agessssssssssssss!

Banned

danny09;6399167

**** that!!!! i would slept somewhere else!!!considering i hate the same … **** that!!!! i would slept somewhere else!!!considering i hate the same symtoms as it, feel uncomftorble around spiders of any size, even anything that look remotely like spiders i hate!

You and half of england mate

danny09;6399175

i know Marina i know but i ****ing hate the things they are so … i know Marina i know but i ****ing hate the things they are so disgusting! lol, how have you been haven't spoke to you in agessssssssssssss!

Yeah but I live here. Haven't seen you around.

Whats with your location? :w00t:

Marina;6399216

Yeah but I live here. Haven't seen you around. :)Whats with your … Yeah but I live here. Haven't seen you around. :)Whats with your location? :w00t:

oh LOL! I forgot about that.

ClarityofMind;6399243

oh LOL! I forgot about that.

spill

jonny2k1;6399174

Is it smiling haha?

Wouldn't surprise me. It had been testing my patience for a while by flying at me, then jetting off to the top of the curtains before it would swoop down again.

Marina;6399266

spill

it was one of those passionate naughty threesomes.... I'd totally forgotten lol

ClarityofMind;6399325

it was one of those passionate naughty threesomes.... I'd totally … it was one of those passionate naughty threesomes.... I'd totally forgotten lol

:w00t:

Original Poster

Marina;6399216

Yeah but I live here. Haven't seen you around. :)Whats with your … Yeah but I live here. Haven't seen you around. :)Whats with your location? :w00t:

i have seen you about but everytime i go into the thread and see your name, your never online lol and oh just me COM and faevilangel threesome last night :w00t: lol

ClarityofMind;6399325

it was one of those passionate naughty threesomes.... I'd totally … it was one of those passionate naughty threesomes.... I'd totally forgotten lol

COM how can you foget that lol

danny09;6399370

i have seen you about but everytime i go into the thread and see your … i have seen you about but everytime i go into the thread and see your name, your never online lol and oh just me COM and faevilangel threesome last night :w00t: lol:o COM how can you foget that lol

aww come on it was nearly 24 hrs ago, you expect me to stay loyal forever???? ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6399382

aww come on it was nearly 24 hrs ago, you expect me to stay loyal … aww come on it was nearly 24 hrs ago, you expect me to stay loyal forever???? ;-)

longer than 24 hours hun :-( lol

danny09;6399370

i have seen you about but everytime i go into the thread and see your … i have seen you about but everytime i go into the thread and see your name, your never online lol and oh just me COM and faevilangel threesome last night :w00t: lol

Thats naughty man :w00t: Why is faevilangel not in your location? :roll:

How are you doing?

danny09;6399389

longer than 24 hours hun :-( lol

wow... was it really? uhhh... no no it was memorable......... honest :giggle:

Marina;6399396

Thats naughty man :w00t: Why is faevilangel not in your location? … Thats naughty man :w00t: Why is faevilangel not in your location? :roll:How are you doing?

Faevil's always grumpy about the naughtyness thing lol

Wait till he sees this :roll:

Original Poster

Marina;6399396

Thats naughty man :w00t: Why is faevilangel not in your location? How … Thats naughty man :w00t: Why is faevilangel not in your location? How are you doing?

because i want COM to myself :roll: :whistling: lol

ClarityofMind;6399399

wow... was it really? uhhh... no no it was memorable......... honest … wow... was it really? uhhh... no no it was memorable......... honest :giggle:

the thread wasn't over 24 hours ago but i thought you would stay loyal longer than 24 hours lol.

danny09;6399420

because i want COM to myself :roll: :whistling: lolthe thread wasn't over … because i want COM to myself :roll: :whistling: lolthe thread wasn't over 24 hours ago but i thought you would stay loyal longer than 24 hours lol.

well you shoulda let me know that.... :?

oops? :oops:

danny09;6399420

because i want COM to myself :roll: :whistling: lol

ok :thumbsup:

[COLOR=white]How old are you again? Hows gf?[/COLOR]

Marina;6399467

ok :thumbsup:[COLOR=white]How old are you again? Hows gf?[/COLOR]

lmao!!

Original Poster

Marina;6399467

ok :thumbsup:[COLOR=white]How old are you again? Hows gf?[/COLOR]

you can be included to if you want :whistling: lol

im 18 (19 in novemeber )and we are sorted now thanks x

danny09;6399547

you can be included to if you want :whistling: lolim 18 (19 in … you can be included to if you want :whistling: lolim 18 (19 in novemeber )and we are sorted now thanks x

I'm not into all that, lol :w00t:

[COLOR=white]I knew your age, was just asking.[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2647
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846284
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010

See more discussions