SJ4000 Owners? Genuine eBay?

Found 11th May 2015
I've just bought a new mountain bike and thought it would be fun to get an action camera to take with me on my outings.
I'm also going to Disneyland Florida in October so I'll also be able to use it when I'm there.

I don't want to buy the more expensive Go-Pro's and I've read some really good reviews about the SJ400.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a genuine seller. Whether it's UK or China based.

I've found this one on eBay. Is it OK?
ebay.co.uk/itm…655

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
22 Comments
Save on Action Camcorder from 14.05.2015 at ALDI: aldi.in/act…cam

Might be worth a look
 amazon.co.uk/dp/…33C

I got this for my partner. amazing no complaints.
Shakey Mic

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SJCAM-SJ4000-WiFi-1080P-Full-HD-Outdoor-Sports-Digital-Action-Camera-Sport-DVR-/351210349655

Genuine and from China. I'd be dubious
I got mine via amazon. In truth i had two. Both had the same quality and menus. The only difference i found was one had a tv out option in its settings which allows me to use it on a drone. Picture quality is good but not as good as a top end go pro.
gemsta83

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HHRFHG6/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_n2guvb0HY633CI …  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HHRFHG6/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_n2guvb0HY633CI got this for my partner. amazing no complaints.

It's got good reviews, thanks.

The one I've been looking at though are slightly cheaper.
£48.99 for the non WiFi version and £62 for the WiFi version.
Depends why you want wifi really.
sparx1981

Depends why you want wifi really.

So there's no difference between the two apart from the WiFi?
stuarthanley

Genuine and from China. I'd be dubious

I believe Sjcam is a Chinese company that ship from China. Just like the Yi camera it's only sold in China unless imported by UK warehouses.

I'd suggest a Yi camera for quality. But it doesn't come with a plastic housing. Unless ordered with it.

Can't say in the seller though. If it's from China it'll take 10-25 days. So just order from banggood.com. They do quality products (got my yi cam from there).
I've had a quick look at Banggood.com and the last few reviews of the SJ4000 suggest that there could be a few fake ones going around.
SJ?
The SJ range is pretty crappy and old news. All about the Xiaomi Yi now only $74 on gearbest and significantly better than the SJ range.
Looks good in all fairness. But theres not waterproof case or fixing clips.
No good if I want to take it out on the bike.
Shakey Mic

Looks good in all fairness. But theres not waterproof case or fixing … Looks good in all fairness. But theres not waterproof case or fixing clips. No good if I want to take it out on the bike.

Yes there is, waterproof case came out a few days ago and gives it a go pro mount so it will fit anything.
Again it looks good but the ability to view your recordings with the rear screen makes me want to pick the SJ400. Along with the various amounts of clips and fixings too.
Anyone had any experiences with the SJCAM M10?
I recommend you get the xiaomi yi over SJ4000, check youtube
bargainBooze

I recommend you get the xiaomi yi over SJ4000, check youtube

I've had a look but it doesn't seem to come with any accessories or water proof case. Also it doesn't have the LCD display either.
i got my sj4000 wifi from bangood uk warehouse
took 2 days to get here, you get charger cable but no plug - its just micro usb
im glad i went with it over the xiaomi, the screen and accessories made it worth it for me.
downside you can only use the go pro accessories / selfie stick etc with this case on
Audio is a bit naff when in the waterproof case though, but quality is good. and used underwater too.
theres a $10 code for the the sj4000 if ordering from the uk - works out about £50
==$10 OFF for SJ4000 in UK warehouse coupon:BGdeal===
banggood.com/SJc…tml

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 21st Jul 2015
Shakey Mic

I've had a look but it doesn't seem to come with any accessories or water … I've had a look but it doesn't seem to come with any accessories or water proof case. Also it doesn't have the LCD display either.

You can use the phone app as a screen monitor.
No so great underwater though...
banggood EU. best price and delivered in 2 days
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants