Groups

skechers shape ups

so i bought some today. actually 2 pairs! as got them from the outlet and was get one and get the other half price!

i got the XT ones for the gym and normal ones for school runs and shopping etc.

before i wear them out, was wondering..are they worth the dollars i payed?! TIA

15 Comments

If we say 'No' will it make a difference, now that you've bought them?

How many dollars did you pay? :-)

I seen the advert on tv,but other than that I don't know anything about them. I don't wear trainers as part of my everyday footwear.

Original Poster

cis_groupie

i will cry and return them.
    Marina

How many dollars did you pay? :-)

91 dollars for the xt and half of 85 dollars for the nomal shape ups (wish it was dollars...its the great english pound actually!)
    Mum2Connor&Cerys

I seen the advert on tv,but other than that I don't know anything about … I seen the advert on tv,but other than that I don't know anything about them. I don't wear trainers as part of my everyday footwear.

i lurrrve trainers!

I bought my daughter some Skechers a few weeks ago and they got well sparkly lights on them,see her a mile off when it's dark.

magicbeans

91 dollars for the xt and half of 85 dollars for the nomal shape ups … 91 dollars for the xt and half of 85 dollars for the nomal shape ups (wish it was dollars...its the great english pound actually!)

Marina says 'Wear them - both pairs.......at the same time if you can'.

Ha ha, what you like!
    Dunno if they work, maybe you can be the guinea pig and trial them for us and come back and let us know if they are worth our pounds ha ha

Original Poster

magicbeans

91 dollars for the xt and half of 85 dollars for the nomal shape ups … 91 dollars for the xt and half of 85 dollars for the nomal shape ups (wish it was dollars...its the great english pound actually!)

nikkib123

Ha ha, what you like!Dunno if they work, maybe you can be the guinea pig … Ha ha, what you like!Dunno if they work, maybe you can be the guinea pig and trial them for us and come back and let us know if they are worth our pounds ha ha

done. am crawling as to maxamise use!

well i wore them for like 2 minutes. now sitting down...haha. will give them a proper go at school run and then im going legoland this weekend so that will be a good test. straight away u feel it in ur calves and shins...ie ur legs! haha. i have weak ankles so its meant to be good for that. was wearing my birkenstock but sandal season be gone....lets try this (im a sucker for anything marketed well!)

ooh let me know what they are like, I spoke to the physio's at work about the MBT's and they think they are great as they also train you to walk correctly with good posture... so I assume these would be the same just a bit cheaper?

Original Poster

MBTs?

Original Poster

oh a metabolizing trainer or something.

yes these are meant to be cheaper. cheap on amazon as well. still not small dollars

I bought the Reebok easytones, looked much better that the Sketchers, i think they look like special shoes with the rocker on the bottom imo. I wear my Reeboks 5 mornings aweek while i do my 45 mins walk down the woods and they're like walking on air bubbles, well worth the money

Banned

oh hey! I use something similar!!!

it's called a Gym.

magicbeans

i will cry and return them.

No - right, let's see you cry on your way to the shop lol!

Original Poster

haha special shoes. i think that as well! taking a bit of getting used to it.

screw u! u big fat meanie...wel u prob aint if u go gym! haha im restarting on monday!
    angel502xxx

I bought the Reebok easytones, looked much better that the Sketchers, i … I bought the Reebok easytones, looked much better that the Sketchers, i think they look like special shoes with the rocker on the bottom imo. I wear my Reeboks 5 mornings aweek while i do my 45 mins walk down the woods and they're like walking on air bubbles, well worth the money

bykergrove

oh hey! I use something similar!!!it's called a Gym.

cis_groupie

too late i wore them outdoors.....get the babywipes and clean the soles!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions