Groups
    EXPIRED

ski helmet

Need a ski helmet for my 13 year old son. Any recommendations please
    Many thanks

9 Comments

funny you should ask.........

Lidl, child ski helmets, £12

I presume thats reasonable, they have quite a range of ski stuff in store, helmets, gloves, boots, thermals, etc adult and children

Worth a look in your local branch, I'm sure it was a reputable company as my freind snowboards and I thought I'd seen name before?

Original Poster

Thanks, will have a look.

if not, you should be able to rent a helmet. our daughter rented when she went skiing

Original Poster

umanga;7183283

if not, you should be able to rent a helmet. our daughter rented when … if not, you should be able to rent a helmet. our daughter rented when she went skiing

That would be preferable, but he is going on a school trip and it is compulsory to have one, so I'd rather he took it with him rather than trying to organize something himself.

Glo;7183517

That would be preferable, but he is going on a school trip and it is … That would be preferable, but he is going on a school trip and it is compulsory to have one, so I'd rather he took it with him rather than trying to organize something himself.

she was on a school trip too. the rental was organised through school.

snow and rock

where can I buy a large size ski helmet?

Usually on ski trips the helmets are given out with the skis as part of a package. You don't usually take your own, might be worth checking with the school.

Duh sorry didn't realise how old the thread was.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions