EXPIRED

Ski wear and accessories

Hi all,

I'm going on a Skiing holiday in March and I'm looking for some not-too-expensive ski wear. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Are there any good online retailers? I'm after pretty much everything, jacket, pants, layers for underneath, sunglasses/goggles, gloves...etc

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

7 Comments

Our local TK Max has plenty in stock, and it seems reasonable quality for the price, if this is your first skiing trip then may I suggest that you borrow what you can, its a lot of dosh to spend if it just ends up at the back of the cupboard.

Try your local Matalan they usually have s ski section

Got mine from there in December

I agree TK Maxx has quite a good selection of ski wear some of the ski stuff is a separate coat and bottoms so at least you will get use out of the coat if you decide skiing isnt for you. A lot of it has been reduced in price as well.

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions all. I managed to get a few bits and bobs from TK Maxx. Got a few things from Blacks too.

Now I just need some shades/goggles and my Ski shopping is almost complete.

Have you tried m&m direct? they had ski stuff in their magazine which I got through the post a couple of days ago!

I just bought some stuff. Last time I borrowed some gear. This time I thought I'll buy some cheap stuff. I alreadyhad a decent jacket (Berghaus) so bought:
Sports & Soccer / Sports Direct - Sallopettes/ ski pants - £12, socks £2.50
TK Maxx - Goretex ski gloves £12, Bloc goggles £10, base layer top and bottoms for £8 each
Some really good deals. TK MAxx is really good but a lottery what they have left. Sports Direct good for cheap waterproofs - no Goretex but cheap waterproof breathables
E:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions