Groups
    EXPIRED

skiing holiday for 15+ in februaury

Anyone know any tricks to get a good package for skiing holidays?
    Looking for a chalet for 15+ people in February, preferably in half term.
    Any vouchers off, good places to look?

5 Comments

Original Poster

Bump.

I would visit your local travel agency, you will possibly qualify for free places (depends on total number that definitely go) plus any discounts that are currently being offered by the agent.

Original Poster

engadine

I would visit your local travel agency, you will possibly qualify for … I would visit your local travel agency, you will possibly qualify for free places (depends on total number that definitely go) plus any discounts that are currently being offered by the agent.

Thanks. Could high street agencies offer better deals than online companies?

hi, i work in a high street travel agency, :whistling: there are some great offers at the moment for ski `08, from £299pp HB!
    i know as i booked a couple last week to Austria Jan 5th `08
    just go into any branch and ask them whats the best they can do as we all can give discount! either on holiday or insurance.
    hope this helps.

stanley

Thanks. Could high street agencies offer better deals than online … Thanks. Could high street agencies offer better deals than online companies?

Yes they often can. Most people automatically think that they will always find a better deal online, this used to be the case. High street agents can more often than not can get you a better deal, you have nothing to lose in giving them a chance to quote.

Your group represents a high value booking so a high street agent should do their best to get you the best deal to secure your business.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions