Groups

Skin Cancer Cure Breakthrough

There may be hope after all!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

8 Comments

Banned

mmmm....

resassuring...I found a mole 10 mins ago that has gone weird seemingly over night...
    no good for this though

Original Poster

ODB_69;2343903

mmmm....resassuring...I found a mole 10 mins ago that has gone weird … mmmm....resassuring...I found a mole 10 mins ago that has gone weird seemingly over night...no good for this though

You may hold the cure for moles in your blood, in this case I suggest you take yourself to the nearest science lab so they may run some tests :thumbsup:

Its good news, but as always prevention is better than cure. Remember the A B C D E for moles
    Changes to look out for:

The ABCD rule

If you notice any of the following signs, then see your doctor without delay.
    Asymmetry
    The two halves of your mole do not look the same.
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/hl_ss_sc_asymmetry.jpg

Border
    The edges of your mole are irregular, blurred or jagged.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/hl_ss_sc_border.jpg

Colour
    The colour of your mole is uneven, with more than one shade.
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/hl_ss_sc_colour.jpg

Diameter
    Your mole is wider than 6mm in diameter (the size of a pencil eraser).
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/hl_ss_sc_diameter.jpg.

Note any changes, record moles with a camera and it will give you a better guide at spotting changes. If in any doubt whatsoever see your GP straight away. Removal is quick and relatively painless with minimal scarring.

Banned

Yh Harlitzer...I got the colour one!

steevieboy4u;2241269

Since going to my GP last week and then getting referred to the hospital, … Since going to my GP last week and then getting referred to the hospital, (Monday) i've now been Mole Mapped where they take photo's of the areas of concern so a comparison can be made.

harlzter;2241292

Ive done this myself so as I can compare any changes I think may be … Ive done this myself so as I can compare any changes I think may be there, although thankfully its always been a false call since my last three, dont bother looking after a hot shower or if you are hot or cold as this can effect colourings, check under standard conditions.

ODB_69;2344147

Yh Harlitzer...I got the colour one!

Was you hot overnight? temperature can affect colours, if the temperature is not a factor get it checked out mate, the sooner its dealt with the better, catch them quickly and you should be ok as they just excise the mole.

Im talking from experience as I have had three removed, and quite a few family members have had moles removed too.

Banned

harlzter;2344169

Was you hot overnight? temperature can affect colours, if the temperature … Was you hot overnight? temperature can affect colours, if the temperature is not a factor get it checked out mate, the sooner its dealt with the better, catch them quickly and you should be ok as they just excise the mole.Im talking from experience as I have had three removed, and quite a few family members have had moles removed too.

Well I'm hot most nights to be fair (not meaning that in a dodgy way) but all the rest are the same colour, but this one has gone sort of purpley....with a darker centre...

Already rung docs for appointment...just freaked me out..... think is i'm not a tanning sort of person...I hate the heat and i get heat rashes so I keep out of it, you kind of expect it more for sunbathers etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions