Skin cream HELP?

Found 17th Dec 2017
I’ve recently started getting really bad dry skin on my forehead - any tips on what cream to use? Don’t want anything too expensive though. Currently using No7 Advanced day & night cream but I feel I need something richer. ThanksXD
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
After a hot shower use a flannel to gently remove the dry skin build up. Use cetraben emollient it is amazing. Its amazing for eczema but I have been using it for years as a daily moosturiser
Try Simple I would go to your local department stores and ask at the beauty counters for advice and free samples
I have psoriasis and I have been using Child’s Farm moisturiser and it’s great. I use the one for sensitive skin and it’s only £4.
I get on well with Aveeno
I recommend palmers 100%
Don't use soap on your face.. Wash with emollient. I do. I use epaderm.. Also get on the fish oil or omega 3 oils.. Krill oil. Or I just buy omega 3 from supermarket. 1 a day or just eat oily fish more often.. I can't stand fish though
Edited by: "wayners" 17th Dec 2017
May be worth visiting your gp to see if it is not a skin condition? He may be able to dismiss it orrecommend a cream if it is a skin condition. Your skin may also be sensitive to certain cream.
I'm an ambassador for totem wolf, we make perfumes and beard products, recently we made one for my fiancee she has bad eczema, if you're interested we can make you some cream that can help your problem feel free to get in touch all our creams are safe and free from nasty chemicals
Diprobase cream works well for me.
Do you use hairspray? It might be from over spraying at the front of your hair.... you need to find out whats causing it before you can put it right ..........
Thanks everyone! Think it’s just a simple case of the cold weather making it dry as my hands are the same... I will deffo try some of your suggestions though!
Aveeno or body shop coconut body butter
Cut out gluten where possible
jpoolfitz11 m ago

Cut out gluten where possible

Gluten is only to avoid if you have coeliac disease otherwise it could do more harm than good.

It seems to have become a sort of fashion now to eat gluten free without a medical reason for it.
Edited by: "hearts22" 17th Dec 2017
hearts228 m ago

Gluten is only to avoid if you have coeliac disease otherwise it could do …Gluten is only to avoid if you have coeliac disease otherwise it could do more harm than good. It seems to have become a sort of fashion now to eat gluten free without a medical reason for it.

And because it's fashion it makes the prices sky rocket for people who actually need to buy it as what you can get on prescription is limited to so many units
A good emolient but make sure its paraben free.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants