Skin problems, pore blocked over by skin tissue

Found 19th Apr
Hi, all, hoping someone can help me with this skin problem I'm having. I've always had fairly oily skin and have regularly squeezed out my sabacious filaments on my face in the past (probably not a good idea) I now realise that they will always comes back and squeezing them out seems to just aggregate my pores more. Anyway I now have a pore on my nose which seems to get oil and dirt under it a bit which I am unable to squeeze out. I believe its formed a layer of tissue over it preventing me from clearing it might but somehow dirt is still able to get it so I now have a black pore under my skin which has turned red and I can't clear it. I tried using a pin to clear it but It scabbed over and now its healed its blocked by again.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I'm hoping there is some sort of super cream which can clear away my skin cells and unblock this pore
Try exfoliating products, something a little gritty to wear off the surface. Plenty of products out there.
Google milia. I thought mine were spots but they wouldn’t pop. They can be removed professionally but I am trying an abrasive scrub and tea tree oil.
I'd suggest when next getting a warm shower or bath scrub your face with some gentle facial soap and a spoon full of sugar mixed in. It really exfoliates well. Really try rubbing it in on the spot your bothered about. Then
use one of These extractors. (You can get about ten of them off eBay for £2 ish free delivery )

33665303-dreC0.jpguse the pointy end to open the hole up if the scrub hasn't done the job.
Then the loop end to push the spot out. U can press as hard as you can bare and move angles. Itl come out of it is a spot
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 19th Apr
LeahsMintytoutou5 m ago

I'd suggest when next getting a warm shower or bath scrub your face with …I'd suggest when next getting a warm shower or bath scrub your face with some gentle facial soap and a spoon full of sugar mixed in. It really exfoliates well. Really try rubbing it in on the spot your bothered about. Then use one of These extractors. (You can get about ten of them off eBay for £2 ish free delivery )[Image] use the pointy end to open the hole up if the scrub hasn't done the job.Then the loop end to push the spot out. U can press as hard as you can bare and move angles. Itl come out of it is a spot

Hi, thanks i have one of those extractors, I use it after a really hot bath and it really does clear youe pores out but this one in have I different. It is totally covered over by a layer or skin which is still allowing dirt to get In. I will try your exfoliator recipe though, thanks
mart3213 m ago

Hi, thanks i have one of those extractors, I use it after a really hot …Hi, thanks i have one of those extractors, I use it after a really hot bath and it really does clear youe pores out but this one in have I different. It is totally covered over by a layer or skin which is still allowing dirt to get In. I will try your exfoliator recipe though, thanks

That's ok, good look with it
Check out products with sacillic acid, it lightly removes the dead skin unblocking the pores. Only uk brand that I have found with a kind ofdecent strength is clean and clear black head removal. I’ve used stronger stuff from the US that was amazing but it’s not available here
You keep squeezing out your pores/zits etc you stand a good chance of getting an infection. If you've had these skin issues for a long time then you need to look at your diet and environment. Do you frequent any where with a lot of traffic? I had a similar issue which I worked out to be caused by my job - bus driver. Lots of fumes and unburnt diesel in the air.
Try and avoid creams as a cure, astringents only lock Any crud in to the skin. Go to a sauna, have a proper sauna. Properly. To do this you shower first with soap. Then you have your sauna, shower and soap, sauna and cool dip (but lower yourself in if it's your first time). The washing removed all the crud that comes out and the heat and humidity opens the pores.
Edited by: "mrty" 19th Apr
shepademus19th Apr

Check out products with sacillic acid, it lightly removes the dead skin …Check out products with sacillic acid, it lightly removes the dead skin unblocking the pores. Only uk brand that I have found with a kind ofdecent strength is clean and clear black head removal. I’ve used stronger stuff from the US that was amazing but it’s not available here

Is it the scrub or the cleanser which you are referring to
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants