Groups

skinny cow hot choc

anyone tried this?? i just restarted WW today (online this time!) but not sure of points value but generally ppl on those forums seem to like it.... weird but i feel more comfortable asking u guys first! hehe!!

im scared of new forum!

3 Comments

Dunno about the Skinny Cow one but the 'Options' belgian Choc one is what I have on Slimming World and is 40 calories a cup

I have the skinny cow one, bought myself another one today in asda since its down to £1.50, got the mint one cos I love it, at night before bed I've been having that but instead of water putting a cup of semi skimmed milk in the micro to heat it and having it that way, it is absolutely lovely.

Original Poster

thanks guys...i bought some from asda today....looks about 1.5 points...will look at it properly...but lurrrrrrrrrve their ice cream!!

starsparkle u cheeky lady! hehe... its day one...so all good.... still good on points and iv done my body combat class.... go me (this will be impressive if im still this good come a few weeks!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions