do you mean foagies? as in old people? fuddy duddys etc

lol - yeah

depends on the person wearing them!!! their shape and size

fogies as in old people?

i dont think anyone who is a guy should to be honest

Original Poster Banned

this is about age. not shape/size

if they fit....wear it. who cares what others think

ohhhh im gonna go with no....skinny jeans are way too tight and with reference to old people would attract attention to all the wrong places....cellulite and camel toes spring to mind.....:?

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;5163881

ohhhh im gonna go with no....skinny jeans are way too tight and with … ohhhh im gonna go with no....skinny jeans are way too tight and with reference to old people would attract attention to all the wrong places....cellulite and camel toes spring to mind.....:?

i aint got camel toes ya cheeky mare

Put yours on sass and we will tell you what we think ...... :whistling:

sassie;5163886

i aint got camel toes ya cheeky mare

i dint say you were an old fogie :thumbsup:
    how old are we talking....im thinking more 60+

(notice the lack of defence of the cellulite :whistling:)

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;5163892

Put yours on sass and we will tell you what we think ...... :whistling:

i really think i look a div, and aint gonna show the enitre internet that i really am one, although i think most have guessed anyway - lol

i dont really think it is to do with age....for example 'curvy people' :? arent meant to wear them cos they make them look wider....maybe its just more down to body shape than age?
    If you dont feel right in them dont wear them....pointless wearinf them if they just make you feel daft

Skinny jeans could look good on anyone if they are worn with the right top and footwear:thumbsup:
    here's an example of a mature women wearing them: http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/lady-walking_300.jpg
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/397540/skinny-jeans-and-foggies/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/lady-walking_300.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
    I'm not a fogy but i wear my skinnies with slouchy boots or high open toe strappy sandals and varying tops some cover half of my bottom.
    Go for it Sassie!

Original Poster Banned

back to the drawing board then

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5163927

Skinny jeans could look good on anyone if they are worn with the right … Skinny jeans could look good on anyone if they are worn with the right top and footwear:thumbsup:here's an example of a mature women wearing them: I'm not a fogy but i wear my skinnies with slouchy boots or high open toe strappy sandals and varying tops some cover half of my bottom. Go for it Sassie!

i aint that chuffin mature :w00t:

Banned

i bet sassie is one sexy cow.

pathetic thread!!! get a life!!

Original Poster Banned

milly2306;5163955

i am so trying, so are you a skinny wearing foagie

i am 50, size 10, no cellulite, and skinny jeans look better on me than on some of the 20+ size teenagers i see showing all their flab off!

milly2306;5163955

Rudeness! :?

sassie;5163959

i am so trying, so are you a skinny wearing foagie

lol....just figured out what the name sassie reminds me of...the cat from homeward bound :? I now have visions of a cat typing...and wearing skinny jeans

Original Poster Banned

milly2306;5163973

i am 50, size 10, no cellulite, and skinny jeans look better on me than … i am 50, size 10, no cellulite, and skinny jeans look better on me than on some of the 20+ size teenagers i see showing all their flab off!

thank you for the input, maybe i'll give um a bash, flab an all :thumbsup:

although it didnt quite answer my question - lol

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;5163979

lol....just figured out what the name sassie reminds me of...the cat from … lol....just figured out what the name sassie reminds me of...the cat from homeward bound :? I not have visions of a cat typing...and wearing skinny jeans

nothing sexy then - pmsl

sassie;5163935

i aint that chuffin mature :w00t:

lol sassie:-D

sassie;5163874

this is about age. not shape/size

nah i think its totally about shape/size and not age!!! I think Teri Hatcher age 44 could pull of skinny jeans
    http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/78/89/0000037889_20070220115449.jpg

whereas someone who is half her age but not the right shape would not be able to pull them off!!

Original Poster Banned

right, have bottled it and not going to wear them, thanks for your input x

milly2306;5163955

rudeness!

sassie;5164031

Lifes to short to care what other people think, wear what you want to wear not what other people say you should

shosie;5164037

Lifes to short to care what other people think, wear what you want to … Lifes to short to care what other people think, wear what you want to wear not what other people say you should

but you should wear what you feel comfortable in...not wear things to prove a point that you dont care

lil_tiger;5164078

but you should wear what you feel comfortable in...not wear things to … but you should wear what you feel comfortable in...not wear things to prove a point that you dont care

yeah i suppose, i dont mean it in a point proving way if you feel comfortable in it who cares what other people think

sassie;5164031

Aww don't give up on the skinnies sassie! Try taking some pics of yourself in them with various tops and shoes and then decide if they work for you?
    Sorry i wasn't much help but i have no idea what you look like xx:?
    But lil_tiger is right, about wearing what you feel comfortable in.:thumbsup:

if you want to like them....try wearing them round the house for a while....I used to hate wearing my hair up...so I decided to put it up whenever I was in the house and now it really doesnt bother me, in fact sometimes I hate having it down....maybe its more of a problem of seeing yourself looking different?

Regardless of what you wear, sassie, a couple of hours down the line you will be too bladdered to care! lol!

Have a great night tonight sweet xx

bitseylango;5164465

Regardless of what you wear, sassie, a couple of hours down the line you … Regardless of what you wear, sassie, a couple of hours down the line you will be too bladdered to care! lol! Have a great night tonight sweet xx

lmao best post on the thread:thumbsup:

shosie;5164115

yeah i suppose, i dont mean it in a point proving way if you feel … yeah i suppose, i dont mean it in a point proving way if you feel comfortable in it who cares what other people think

+1

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5164465

Regardless of what you wear, sassie, a couple of hours down the line you … Regardless of what you wear, sassie, a couple of hours down the line you will be too bladdered to care! lol! Have a great night tonight sweet xx

ya know me, tea total so the above wont happen :w00t:

sassie;5165048

ya know me, tea total so the above wont happen :w00t:

WOOHOO!!!! I have just rung my mates and Im going into town tonight!! Havent been out for ages..........gonna get messy :-D

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5165306

WOOHOO!!!! I have just rung my mates and Im going into town tonight!! … WOOHOO!!!! I have just rung my mates and Im going into town tonight!! Havent been out for ages..........gonna get messy :-D

awww hope you have a good one hun :thumbsup:

As long as they are a good fit why not
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions