Groups

Skinny or Curvy

Hi all, just being forced to watch Crap....erm I mean X Factor by my daughter.
    The Spanish girl came on and i thought wow! ....and then wondered what you lot preferred?? Skinny girls or Curvy girls with proper boobs n bums??

118 Comments

Banned

CURVY all the way.

=)

Love Laura ON XFACTOR LOL

curvy i dont want to be worried about breaking a girls bones when i hold her

she looks beautiful

curvaceous medium.

stuntman9883;3232071

curvy i dont want to be worried about breaking a girls bones when i hold … curvy i dont want to be worried about breaking a girls bones when i hold her

lol

curvy!

im not fussy:)

us 'curvy' girls have something to hold onto and have fun with:thumbsup:

Defo Curvy, I love a good figure

bellabonkers;3232088

i love you:w00t:

[SIZE="7"]Curvy everyday[/SIZE]
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/untitled-3.jpg

skusey;3232113

[SIZE="7"]Curvy everyday[/SIZE]

not that curvy

curvey over skinny witches, though some stick insects are still very attractive.

I prefer a bit of junk in the trunk tho

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3232088

mmmm, ain't that the truth :-D

deffo curvy

curvy bit of meat on them

jellybaby22;3232082

i think curvy looks better..but then...doesnt stop me wanting to be … i think curvy looks better..but then...doesnt stop me wanting to be skinny....:roll:

lmao - me too:-D

Banned

I'm a bit of both :thumbsup:

Banned

danby jason;3232160

nice size tits are what i like

You won't like mine :oops:

Banned

DLM;3232173

you sure are

mint

Banned

danby jason;3232179

you sure are mint

Thank you, honey x x

I'm blushing!

DLM;3232173

cant fault yea:thumbsup:

best think about being with a skinny bird is when they get preggers cos then its like being with more than one , they put the weight on ,,, then lose it again ...class

jellybaby22;3232082

i think curvy looks better..but then...doesnt stop me wanting to be … i think curvy looks better..but then...doesnt stop me wanting to be skinny....:roll:

me 2 lol

Banned

mr miagi;3232183

cant fault yea:thumbsup:

Thank you x x

julie 2;3232206

me 2 lol

wish i was thinnner

alnbowes;3232215

wish i was thinnner

I wish I was...i'm just plain old fat :cry:

bellabonkers;3232222

at least you'd live longer in a major food shortage:thumbsup:

clouds....silver lining 'n all that;-)

bellabonkers;3232222

aw bella, i bet your not.. dont put yourself down :x

:friends:

bellabonkers;3232222

i bet your lovely:thumbsup:

Original Poster

get a room already, pmsl

Ahhh.... I like a Skinny lass - Not like... anorexic but Slim is a more suiting word - Short and Slim =D Nice bottom too =D Boobs are an added bonus, but bums all the way people!

bellabonkers;3232222

Give over - ur gorgeous;-)

Sorry, are we supposesed to be fussy?

Mike..

skinny because they have proper boobs n bums aswell, i get abit fed up with all the fat birds havin a go at skinny girls just because they look good given a choice and if they were being totaly honest all girls would like to be skinny (fern britton)

I like a bit of meat on a bloke - need something to hold on to, and can't be with someone smaller than me lol!!!

alnbowes;3232200

best think about being with a skinny bird is when they get preggers cos … best think about being with a skinny bird is when they get preggers cos then its like being with more than one , they put the weight on ,,, then lose it again ...class

i think he's talking about me there :oops: was a size 8 before i got preggers and couldn't even fit into maternity clothes towards the end..... then again i did have 2 boys who were 9lbs and 10lbs 4 oz..... got a bit of beef on me now tho that i'd like to shift

Tintern1981;3232686

I like a bit of meat on a bloke - need something to hold on to, and can't … I like a bit of meat on a bloke - need something to hold on to, and can't be with someone smaller than me lol!!!

ditto, I quite like slightly chunkier men. though more than anything there has to be a spark and some similar interests.

Tintern1981;3232686

I like a bit of meat on a bloke - need something to hold on to, and can't … I like a bit of meat on a bloke - need something to hold on to, and can't be with someone smaller than me lol!!!

definately :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711437
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions