Groups

Skint channel 4 WTF!

Watching skint on c4 cringe city this programme just highlights everything thats wrong with britain...a pair of crackheads pick up their £230 off social makes me mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

39 Comments

There is a worldwide shortage of r's. Please use them sparingly in future!

Original Poster

Lol X) shame there's not a shortage of spongers

did you have a nice long exhausting day at work Scott? X)

scottydoobuy

Watching skint on c4 cringe city this programme just highlights … Watching skint on c4 cringe city this programme just highlights everything thats wrong with britain...a pair of crackheads pick up their £230 off social makes me mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

After reading your opening comment, I was thinking something similar, but not for the same reasons.

markq

We get a surplus of them on 19 September.

Original Poster

C

DarkEnergy2012

did you have a nice long exhausting day at work Scott? X)

Can you tell ? i was up at 430 am travelled for 2 hours then worked for 8 then another 2 hours travlelling now sitting here watching people moan they only get £230 a week for sitting on their **** smoking crack and drinking special brew AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH GONNA BLOW oO

scottydoobuy

...a pair of crackheads pick up their £230 off social makes me mad … ...a pair of crackheads pick up their £230 off social makes me mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And they bought a pet fish X)

scottydoobuy

CCan you tell ? i was up at 430 am travelled for 2 hours then worked for … CCan you tell ? i was up at 430 am travelled for 2 hours then worked for 8 then another 2 hours travlelling now sitting here watching people moan they only get £230 a week for sitting on their **** smoking crack and drinking special brew AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH GONNA BLOW oO

Holy crap, the internet just ran out of capital a's oO
    Edited by: "markq" 8th Dec 2014

Original Poster

transit

Lol get your priorities right

markq

We get a surplus of them on 19 September.

They are so skint ..but they can afford tattoos, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, branded food etc .... I just don't get it

Original Poster

they're skint because they spent it on all that crap bring back food vouchers i say at least they can't spend it on luxuries

easier being on the dole spitting out kids than working!!!!

Original Poster

I rest my case

They are scum who should be put to sleep.

scottydoobuy

...a pair of crackheads pick up their £230 off social makes me mad … ...a pair of crackheads pick up their £230 off social makes me mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fanpages

fanpages

fanpages

http://www.emmawillisofficial.com/uploads/images/_galleryLandscape/WYTAW.jpg

Last year I got £50 a week + £50 housing costs (in London) to live off and I had to pay for rent, bills, food, clothes, travelling and haircut etc etc.. with that money. These crackheads claim some sort of disability allowance and basically get paid extra for being losers. These people are a massive exception to the norm. Living on benefits is one of the hardest things a person can do, these sort of comments **** me off, if only you knew what most people actually do on benefits.

transit...

http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/life.jpg

FriendlyRyan

Last year I got £50 a week + £50 housing costs (in London) to live off a … Last year I got £50 a week + £50 housing costs (in London) to live off and I had to pay for rent, bills, food, clothes, travelling and haircut etc etc.. with that money. These crackheads claim some sort of disability allowance and basically get paid extra for being losers. These people are a massive exception to the norm. Living on benefits is one of the hardest things a person can do, these sort of comments **** me off, if only you knew what most people actually do on benefits.

Those that respect the benefit system are not the problem to the average tax payer.

These scum that abuse the system and are tolerated by successive weak governments annoy any normal working person.

But then the programme makers know that hence why there are so many programmes made about such lowlife.

Original Poster

donaldduck2

Those that respect the benefit system are not the problem to the average … Those that respect the benefit system are not the problem to the average tax payer.These scum that abuse the system and are tolerated by successive weak governments annoy any normal working person.But then the programme makers know that hence why there are so many programmes made about such lowlife.

Could not have put it better myself

donaldduck2

Those that respect the benefit system are not the problem to the average … Those that respect the benefit system are not the problem to the average tax payer.These scum that abuse the system and are tolerated by successive weak governments annoy any normal working person.But then the programme makers know that hence why there are so many programmes made about such lowlife.

My issue is that there isn't a balanced view and anyone who isn't on benefits may be forgiven for thinking that the benefits system provides enough for somebody to live from and pays far too much already. 95% of people claiming respect the system, it's very difficult to abuse it unless you're faking a disability or accept a really low quality of life. The conservatives are touting more cuts which is a disgrace. So many people are going to be without food and constantly living in fear of eviction. So many people want to get to work but you need a foundation beneath you to pay for the travel costs, to look presentable and be in the right frame of mind.

FriendlyRyan

My issue is that there isn't a balanced view and anyone who isn't on … My issue is that there isn't a balanced view and anyone who isn't on benefits may be forgiven for thinking that the benefits system provides enough for somebody to live from and pays far too much already. 95% of people claiming respect the system, it's very difficult to abuse it unless you're faking a disability or accept a really low quality of life. The conservatives are touting more cuts which is a disgrace. So many people are going to be without food and constantly living in fear of eviction. So many people want to get to work but you need a foundation beneath you to pay for the travel costs, to look presentable and be in the right frame of mind.

Unfortunately the programme makers generally portray those on benefits drinking, smoking, watching the full Sky package on huge televisions and doing very little to ever find a job nor showing any genuine desire to work.

Banned

scottydoobuy

CCan you tell ? i was up at 430 am travelled for 2 hours then worked for … CCan you tell ? i was up at 430 am travelled for 2 hours then worked for 8 then another 2 hours travlelling now sitting here watching people moan they only get £230 a week for sitting on their **** smoking crack and drinking special brew AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH GONNA BLOW oO

It sounds like your Jealous of them smoking Crack

It makes me so angry. These people are scum. They should be sterilised at birth, be sent to working prison camps and made to work for food and lodgings.

Ahhh..... Isn't government sponsored propaganda programming wonderful?

scottydoobuy

Really? That's more than I get from my job! Think I'll go on the dole!!

scottydoobuy

It was gob-smacking-ly tragic, next time, god forbid, you ever get something stolen off you, you can rest assured these characters wont even consider you - completely and utterly selfish people.

I wonder what must their parents have been like to raise them with such utter disregard for anyone else?

Prisons clearly don't work, because these guys couldn't give a hoot!

Mallinersha

It makes me so angry. These people are scum. They should be sterilised at … It makes me so angry. These people are scum. They should be sterilised at birth, be sent to working prison camps and made to work for food and lodgings. Ahhh..... Isn't government sponsored propaganda programming wonderful?

Go ahead, deny the problem, bury your head in the sand, must have been actors, propoganda etc etc....there have been people like this for decades, go meet some of the people who live on an estate, they are NOT all like this - but there are def some exactly like this.

transit

Once you start on the fish, it's very easy to get hooked.

donaldduck2

Unfortunately the programme makers generally portray those on benefits … Unfortunately the programme makers generally portray those on benefits drinking, smoking, watching the full Sky package on huge televisions and doing very little to ever find a job nor showing any genuine desire to work.

Most people arent dumb enough to believe everyone is exactly the same in any particular strand of society - far more variables than just class/money.
    Further on from you argument, programme makers also portray rich people as extravagant, self obsessed, air heads - what's the solution - don't believe everything you read or watch...simples!

So 230 a week in jsa? Impossible the maximum jsa for a joint claim is 113.

Banned

You could always watch a nice show, then you wouldn't get so angry.

How about some good life or heartbeat re-runs ?

That will help you confirm the myth that everyone in Britain is a lovable middle class eccentric.

Error440

So 230 a week in jsa? Impossible the maximum jsa for a joint claim is 113.

Don't know how these shows get away with it. They're obviously not the sharpest tools in the box & If i'am being honest i feel sorry for them, there obviously vulnerable & ain't been dealt the best cards in life, i would imagine they would do/say anything for £50. Bit sad really.

alot of their problems seem to be of their own making though, like a drug taking lifestyle & missing appointments at the dole office.
    i did feel sorry for a young girl on the previous episode who ended up paralyzed after her cockroach of a boyfriend (or 1 of his mates) crashed the car they were in trying to get away from the police.

he was sent to prison for a few years for a robbery but she'll never walk again...proper sad

OldEnglish

Don't know how these shows get away with it. They're obviously not the … Don't know how these shows get away with it. They're obviously not the sharpest tools in the box & If i'am being honest i feel sorry for them, there obviously vulnerable & ain't been dealt the best cards in life, i would imagine they would do/say anything for £50. Bit sad really.

DarkEnergy2012

alot of their problems seem to be of their own making though, like a drug … alot of their problems seem to be of their own making though, like a drug taking lifestyle & missing appointments at the dole office.i did feel sorry for a young girl on the previous episode who ended up paralyzed after her cockroach of a boyfriend (or 1 of his mates) crashed the car they were in trying to get away from the police.he was sent to prison for a few years for a robbery but she'll never walk again...proper sad

Yes i know what you're saying, but i can't help thinking & wondering if they would have turned out the same if they hadn't grown up around drugs/alcohol & domestic violence ect. They just don't seem to know any different.

I just count my lucky stars.

OldEnglish

Don't know how these shows get away with it. They're obviously not the … Don't know how these shows get away with it. They're obviously not the sharpest tools in the box & If i'am being honest i feel sorry for them, there obviously vulnerable & ain't been dealt the best cards in life, i would imagine they would do/say anything for £50. Bit sad really.

what makes you think these people are real, the same faces go round and round these shows, I don't watch any of em but I've read that one whos on a benefits show based in blackpool has akso been on Jeremy kyle repeatedly and another benefits show based in some other seaside town. Heavy editing and lies either known by those doing the filming or not, personally I'd question the sanity of anyone wanting to go on those shows, so full of crazy people being exploited and criminals after extra cash if you ask me, hardly realistic, just like The Apprentice, they pick the characters that they think make good tv.

Error440

what makes you think these people are real, the same faces go round and … what makes you think these people are real, the same faces go round and round these shows, I don't watch any of em but I've read that one whos on a benefits show based in blackpool has akso been on Jeremy kyle repeatedly and another benefits show based in some other seaside town. Heavy editing and lies either known by those doing the filming or not, personally I'd question the sanity of anyone wanting to go on those shows, so full of crazy people being exploited and criminals after extra cash if you ask me, hardly realistic, just like The Apprentice, they pick the characters that they think make good tv.

White Dee is real. X) But yes, you're probably right.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?55
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379

See more discussions