Skip hire

Found 26th Feb
Hi.

Just wondering, when you hire a skip is there a set amount of time you keep the skip before they come and collect it? Or is it just a case of ring us when its full?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
You have it for a certain amount of time or ring up and ask them to pick it up. In the end it's all down to when they can be arsed to pick it up. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks
Few weeks? Omg 🙈 neighbour has one and placed right in my parking space 😩😩
SteMoss11 m ago

Few weeks? Omg 🙈 neighbour has one and placed right in my parking space …Few weeks? Omg 🙈 neighbour has one and placed right in my parking space 😩😩

Sell it for scrap...

Our ring the ship guys company and ask them to move it off your property.
Edited by: "mrty" 26th Feb
Ring skip people and ask to have it collected as you're finished with it
ScubaDudes5 m ago

Ring skip people and ask to have it collected as you're finished with it …Ring skip people and ask to have it collected as you're finished with it

Good idea haha. 👌🏻👌🏻
SteMoss1 h, 33 m ago

Few weeks? Omg 🙈 neighbour has one and placed right in my parking space …Few weeks? Omg 🙈 neighbour has one and placed right in my parking space 😩😩

It been left on your allocated parking space?

If you're meaning its been left on the public highway where you normally park, remember your local council will have regulations in place for this.....
Make use of the skip whilst it's there ;).
Take your neighbours parking spot as revenge.
andynicol20 m ago

It been left on your allocated parking space?If you're meaning its been …It been left on your allocated parking space?If you're meaning its been left on the public highway where you normally park, remember your local council will have regulations in place for this.....

Its a public highway, but its an unwritten rule its my parking space lol.
If it’s on your land call the company and ask them to move it. Then write to them giving them two days to move it and if they don’t you’ll be invoicing them £25 per day storage charge and that by them leaving the skip there they are accepting the charge and your terms. It’ll get moved quickly.
cmdr_elito7 m ago

If it’s on your land call the company and ask them to move it. Then write t …If it’s on your land call the company and ask them to move it. Then write to them giving them two days to move it and if they don’t you’ll be invoicing them £25 per day storage charge and that by them leaving the skip there they are accepting the charge and your terms. It’ll get moved quickly.

Its on a public highway. Could just ask the neighbour when its going but they will end up arguen over it 🙄 il wait a few days see what happens. Just annoying because i don’t have anywhere to park without annoying someone else
SteMoss1 h, 21 m ago

Its on a public highway. Could just ask the neighbour when its going but …Its on a public highway. Could just ask the neighbour when its going but they will end up arguen over it 🙄 il wait a few days see what happens. Just annoying because i don’t have anywhere to park without annoying someone else

If it's on a public highway you could ask the local council if theres a permit and/or permission in place for it to be there...

Other than that, simply park in the space your neighbour normally parks in, let them be inconvenienced by the skip being there...?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants