Found 17th Oct 2009
Hi there just wondering if anyone can help me

i wanna get rid of the junk in my garden, theres like tons of plaster, bricks, a set of settee

intend to order a skip just wondering anybody got any good suggestion? i am from north east

how much wil it cost to get one?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

we paid about £75 for ours .. it was a big one though and we kept it for 5 days but that was in the midlands

I had a look on yell.com, phoned some companies for quotes

why dont you try ringing your local council and ask them about rubbish removal. it may be cheaper

Most councils offer a free collection for big things, ]this is the policy for Newcastle. If you could get them to take the bulk you may be able to fit the rest in a car and save a few quid.

melipona;6605447

Most councils offer a free collection for big things, ]this is the policy … Most councils offer a free collection for big things, ]this is the policy for Newcastle. If you could get them to take the bulk you may be able to fit the rest in a car and save a few quid.

Not free in northumberland now unfortunately.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice

will it be a difference how many days i keep the skip? i just want it for a day

what about a hippo bag - ]Hippo Bag

Original Poster

richp;6608308

what about a hippo bag - ]Hippo Bag

quite expensive for d collection charge
thanks anyway

Hi. We used Moody's in Bedlington as we had a load of rubble. We got the largest with a drop down door (so we could wheel a barrow into it rather than having to lift thr barrow to empty it) and it was about £125. They delivered it one day and picked it up the next as requested, though they say just to ring when you want it collected if you need it for a few days.

Original Poster

Sandypie;6611326

Hi. We used Moody's in Bedlington as we had a load of rubble. We got the … Hi. We used Moody's in Bedlington as we had a load of rubble. We got the largest with a drop down door (so we could wheel a barrow into it rather than having to lift thr barrow to empty it) and it was about £125. They delivered it one day and picked it up the next as requested, though they say just to ring when you want it collected if you need it for a few days.

thanks
steep price for a skip!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions