Groups
    EXPIRED

Skirt Hangers

I never thought that getting these things would be so hard. My girlfriend is trying to buy some hangers that have the clips to hold skirts. We have been into almost every shop in Glasgow and nowhere seems to sell these things. She has tried regular hangers and clothes pegs but it isn't working for her. If anyone knows where she can get these (preferably the ones that hold more than one skirt) please let me know.

8 Comments

[url]WWW.JOHNLEWIS.CO.UK[/url]

Have a look at grip2me hangers on ]qvcuk.com they might be what she is after

Original Poster

Thanks and rep to you both.

New Look give theirs away try asking instore for some most times they give them to you, worth a try !

try freecycle - you can probably get some free ones

If you pop to your local ladies clothes shops ie DPs, Principles, Debenhams when the sales are on the usually give them away because they have loads spare and have to store them. The Next sale starts 19th July so might be worth popping in there close after that date. Dont go when it is to busy because they will tell you no, best to go last thing at night when they are having to box them up.

i got mine from ikea....really nice wooden ones with metal clips
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions