Found 9th Jul 2008
quite like the look of these but am a bit unsure,anyone else got a pair and how do they fair.i am a dj and would like a good pair of skull candy to plug into my N95 and would prefer black any help appreciated.

5 Comments

I had a pair of Skull Candy Hesh. WIcked sounds, especially the bass! but i looked a pillock in them !!

wonkey;2493604

I had a pair of Skull Candy Hesh. WIcked sounds, especially the bass! … I had a pair of Skull Candy Hesh. WIcked sounds, especially the bass! but i looked a pillock in them !!

Same - I have a pair of SC hesh headphones that I use for gaming. Not only do they look great but the sound quality is superb! Couldn't recommend them enough!

They are okay(sold them of cheap). But get something that works i have a pair of Sennheiser HD485 for my blu-ray player and they are good real good. Have a pair of px100's for my ipod too, for the money you will find no better.

Original Poster

i have a pair of Sennheiser HD25's for my djing,bought these about 10 years ago and only recently bought another pair as i started djing again fantastic pair of headphones

Havent had my gear as long as that, but the px100's are still going 4 years later. My ipod has broken twice and my headphones keep going. I was never rough to my ipods they just stopped working. Apple is as bad as microsoft now. Doesn't answer your question but money wise i'd go with Sennheiser.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused34
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions