Groups

Sky 1: The Simpsons Episode

Banned
    Reminds me of Britain now, anyone else thinking the same

9 Comments

Just starting to watch it.

On a side note I just watched the 'new' one, where was Daniel Radcliffe and Hugh Laurie?

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983

Just starting to watch it.On a side note I just watched the 'new' one, … Just starting to watch it.On a side note I just watched the 'new' one, where was Daniel Radcliffe and Hugh Laurie?

Yeah, i was thinking that, maybe he was the voice of the badguy? which i doubt

sancho1983

Just starting to watch it.On a side note I just watched the 'new' one, … Just starting to watch it.On a side note I just watched the 'new' one, where was Daniel Radcliffe and Hugh Laurie?

It is the halloween one, they were the vampire's voices

Original Poster Banned

gemmyw

It is the halloween one, they were the vampire's voices

Ooh,

The dad and son? Thought it might have been, but the dad sounded nothing like him. Might rewatch

Glad the mildly racist undertones of this thread have been diverted......

Original Poster Banned

haha :), it was based on england

sancho1983

Glad the mildly racist undertones of this thread have been diverted......

There's nothing racist about having concern when seeing your culture eroded. It's people like you who make the situation worse for both sides by screaming racist! at every opportunity.

Here's the episode video.baamboo.com/wat…174

danmc

There's nothing racist about having concern when seeing your culture … There's nothing racist about having concern when seeing your culture eroded. It's people like you who make the situation worse for both sides by screaming racist! at every opportunity.Here's the episode http://video.baamboo.com/watch/5/video/763174

I'd rather my 'culture' be diversified by others', but whatever.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1737
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292

See more discussions