Groups

Sky £13.99 still In account?? Past deadline...

So,the free £13.99 that I forgot to use by deadline New Year's Eve is still in my account. Does this mean it should still work and will it work on any purchase?

14 Comments

give it ago....if it goes to far and ask for your details leave it but if it says it's from hour credit....why not.....I got my dvd today.....

Yes it will work for any purchase, will be removed from account 12 months after you activated

the dvd I ordered wont be here till april!!

We're sorry to say there's been a delay with your DVD delivery. Don't worry; we're working hard to get this delivered to you by 06/04/2017.

The good news is that you can watch Northpole: Open For Christmas now online via our Sky Store app downloaded to your laptop, tablet or mobile or watch on your TV using your NOW TV or Roku box.

People have said they asked Sky on Twitter how long the credit lasts and Sky said 3 years

Forgot to claim mine

TheDobbus

Forgot to claim mine

Me too

my wife and daughter ordered the Scarlett Moffatt fitness DVD with ours lol
    not arrived yet though

where does it show your account credit?

Once you sign in, if you hover over your name (top right), it shows the credit in the drop-down (before My Account, Help, Sign Out).

Does anyone know if this works with rentals too? It looks like a general credit, but I remember the advertising saying how it's a free movie to own. I've got no use for a DVD (don't even have a DVD player), so I'd rather rent 3 new-ish movies than own one that I probably won't watch again anyway.

The way I read the offer you had to redeem the voucher by the deadline. By clicking the voucher code and adding to the account you would have redeemed it. I purchased one with the credit yesterday.

As someone said, have a try. You will find out soon enough if the credit is taken off your order before you proceed to payment. I used my credit to rent and to buy as it does not have to be one and it does not have to a purchase.

Muir

Once you sign in, if you hover over your name (top right), it shows the … Once you sign in, if you hover over your name (top right), it shows the credit in the drop-down (before My Account, Help, Sign Out).Does anyone know if this works with rentals too? It looks like a general credit, but I remember the advertising saying how it's a free movie to own. I've got no use for a DVD (don't even have a DVD player), so I'd rather rent 3 new-ish movies than own one that I probably won't watch again anyway.

Yes I can confirm it works with rentals too, me and hubby rented a couple instead of buying one

we didn't receive the e mail so we had to speak to sky. the operator was lovely he told us as long as we redeemed it we did not have to use it before the deadline and would remain on our account for three years.

Original Poster

Excellent thanks I guess we can still use it then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1316
      4. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118

See more discussions