Found 21st Apr 2008
I am looking at going with Sky and was wondering if there are any offers floating about - I know not long ago there was a refer a friend scheme but I think I have now missed out.

Many Thanks!

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
7 Comments

I'm pretty sure the £50.00 Marks and Spencer Voucher deal for both parties, if referred is still on.

cnv301;1941028

I'm pretty sure the £50.00 Marks and Spencer Voucher deal for both … I'm pretty sure the £50.00 Marks and Spencer Voucher deal for both parties, if referred is still on.

Yea, that one is definitely still on (but only 'til the 30th April) - the details are ]here.

I was hoping the Free Sky + Box for each party offer was still on...

Original Poster

hodsey77;1941178

Yea, that one is definitely still on (but only 'til the 30th April) - the … Yea, that one is definitely still on (but only 'til the 30th April) - the details are ]here. I was hoping the Free Sky + Box for each party offer was still on...

Ditto - Would have liked Sky+ but will have to settle for standard now

Give it a go and try to blag the Free Sky+ box, Sky traditionally set their targets on numbers of customers, rather than level of income generated, so they'll generally give you a decent offer. Shame Quidco isn't available with them anymore though!

I think the free sky+ box for both parties is still on. Pm me if you need my help...

caz1cool;1943882

I think the free sky+ box for both parties is still on. Pm me if you need … I think the free sky+ box for both parties is still on. Pm me if you need my help...

Hey Caz - would appreciate details how ... I'll PM you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hodsey77;1947013

Hey Caz - would appreciate details how ... I'll PM you :thumbsup:

Me too as thinK i'll be going ahead with this.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    2. Misco about to go into administration44
    3. Zelda Breath of The Wild Champions amiibo - stock alerts @ Amazon44
    4. The Brexit Good News Thread66

See more discussions