Groups

SKY!!!!

It has just taken me 30 mins to remove sky sports from my package speaking to two people and repeating my details 4 times! any body else have poroblems like this? or is it just me?

8 Comments

There was a thread on here before where the op has been trying to get sports added for the last few weeks and they cant do it!! Opposite problem to u but still a sky sports problem!

I had to talk to 3 people to downgrade my package, think I must have been on the phone for that lenght of time as well. Maybe they think you will get fed up of waiting/being transferred & eventually hang up, therefore keeping your business!

Original Poster

Like most people i am just reducing costs, its easy to go on line and add stuff(or not ) but if you try and remove stuff it's like the spanish inquisition!:x

Banned

PMSL, can't you give it to Twinks:w00t:

I have had sky sports for 2 years and never paid for it...
    I phoned them when I first noticed but they just said I dont have it on my package...
    well I still have it but have never paid the extra

I found a number on saynoto0870 spoke to some scotish bloke and he said thats done. took me 2 minutes good times

Original Poster

masterruckus;2787932

I found a number on saynoto0870 spoke to some scotish bloke and he said … I found a number on saynoto0870 spoke to some scotish bloke and he said thats done. took me 2 minutes good times

Well done! i didn't know you could do that:thumbsup:

I got it done after a wait of 10mins trying to get through to the correct department, I thought it might have reduced the cost by a bit more than £9, but as I never watch it, it is still a saving.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …126298
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415714099
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213636

See more discussions