Sky

Found 21st Aug 2017
Cancelled Sky and was offered 40% off but held out to see if they would offer more, didn't get any email, letter etc, I'm now out of contract and I'm wondering if anyone has any success in starting a new account with their partners details?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
You cancel Sky then 3 week later you ring them back up for 60%+ retention deal.
If you log in to your online account usually offer of 50 percent off on there.
I got 50% off using the sky remote

Press interactive on the remote and it should pop up
ANDYwwww98751 m ago

If you log in to your online account usually offer of 50 percent off on …If you log in to your online account usually offer of 50 percent off on there.

WolverhamptonDealDon36 m ago

I got 50% off using the sky remote Press interactive on the remote and it …I got 50% off using the sky remote Press interactive on the remote and it should pop up

You cancel Sky then 3 week later you ring them back up for 60%+ retention deal.
QuoteLikePermalinkEditDelete
Based on my experience I got a 60% discount leaflet addressed to me a few weeks after my Sky was cancelled, but future discounts have only been for 40-50%, in fact the offer last week was only £18pm for their £22pm deal with the SkyQ box.

I've never tried it myself, but people have posted on here success in getting new customer deals by signing up in their partners name. Once you've left Sky for 12 months you'll be classed as a new customer anyway, but 12months without Sky do you really need it? lol
Just call them up and ask for 60% discount and £100 cashback, that's what I got no problems
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants