Sky

My dad is paying £36 a month for Sky.

We get the entertainment and Sports packages - thats it.

He is thinking about getting Sky+ and movies.

You reckon we could squeeze a good deal out of sky/

dad tried the old quitting to get a better offer - He Quit and sky didnt play ball.

6 Comments

just phone em back and work out what channels he watches that way you only pay for what you watch remember tho sky hd is £10 on top my inlaws managed to get quite abit that way shaved off however with the upgrade the prices range from £75 -£99 but since he's left might be full £199 unless you get a friend to do it as well ....

well they are currenlty offering free broadband, free line rental and calls. Just seen the advert so i would check that out

Original Poster

forgot to add - we signed back up but now he wants to upgrade...

il give them a call and see what i can do

well the offer i mentioned is to exisisting customers

Original Poster

coool thanks

will look into that.

Currently we are with talk talk for phone and broadband tho..

Banned

vengod;4024345

forgot to add - we signed back up but now he wants to upgrade...il give … forgot to add - we signed back up but now he wants to upgrade...il give them a call and see what i can do

If youve *just* signed him up, you will be within a 12 month contract. I doubt very much you will be offered anything. But if you don't ask.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2238
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051

See more discussions