Groups

Sky

I have had sky for years registered in my name, we are moving house in a couple of months and I was wondering if I apply in my husbands name at our new address if we will get all the new customer benefits etc?

Any ideas?

Thanks

9 Comments

I don't see why not.

Worth a try anyway.

cant see why not its a new name at a new address

I reckon you should be able to.

Definately worth a try with all the new offers that the new customers get.

Don't forget to cancel your existing Sky giving them at least 30 days notice prior to you moving :thumbsup:

Yeah it will be fine! i have done it before, my parents ahve done it, also I think there are hundreds that have done on here for one of the deals, like 1/2 price for 12 months, or the crimbo 12 months sky plus family deal thing. I am sure loads of people just signed up in partners name in same address so you'll be fine

Original Poster

Nice one, thanks guys!

yea it will be fine, i got them even though i used the same address and same bank acocunt number!! - just did it under a new name

you cna get free sky+ at the mo as well so make sure you get that

and if you hava a friend who has it tell them that they recommended you and you get some nice vouchers! (m+s i think?)

I tried that, as it was in my hubby's name at the old property and they wouldn't have any of it. I suppose if you have different sirnames it might make a difference.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012495
      2. Samsung Note 81119
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941308
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1013

See more discussions