Groups

Sky+

Quickie question, can you record two channels and watch another at the same time with Sky+ or record two sides but you have to watch one of them?

Cheers

CDM

12 Comments

you can record 2 and watch something else recorded or record 2 and watch something recording,

You can record 2 different programmes at the same time but you either have to watch one of them or you can watch something that you have already recorded

You can record two and watch a previously recorded programme, all at the same time. If I am recording two and want to watch a third (not possible all on Sky), if the third is on a terrestrial channel, then I just switch over to TV mode. HTH.

u have to watch at least 1(or at least be on that channel tv can be switched off) of them or if its tv with built in freeview you could switch to that and watch a 3rd channel

Dont forget to check if there is a +1 channel that you could record one of the programmes on, that way you havent got 2 recording at once - meaning you can watch a programme and still have both of the other ones recorded (obviously one an hour later!)

Or watch something on sky anytime while recording 2

Lol, a lot of responses to the question there!

Banned

echo echo echo echo

Anytime sucks, turned mine off which helps reduce my energy bill

Original Poster

Cheers all, rep left:thumbsup:

crumpdale;5521636

Or watch something on sky anytime while recording 2

lumoruk;5521734

echo echo echo echoAnytime sucks, turned mine off which helps reduce my … echo echo echo echoAnytime sucks, turned mine off which helps reduce my energy bill

What is Sky Anytime? Is it some extra subscription service?

Banned

Mrs.Z;5521893

What is Sky Anytime? Is it some extra subscription service?

It's on by default

"Sky+ customers: Press the TV Guide button and choose Anytime TV."

lumoruk;5521989

It's on by default"Sky+ customers: Press the TV Guide button and choose … It's on by default"Sky+ customers: Press the TV Guide button and choose Anytime TV."

Cool, will check it out after
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp810
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211138
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764583
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…44

See more discussions