Found 26th Oct 2009
Hi guys/gals.

I'm after a Sky+ box but as an existing customer, they want 150 notes. Has anyone managed to get a freebie? Also, I'd like the movies over christmas and have heard of the movies for £5 for 3 months thing, but i've not had a leaflet / owt, any ideas?

1. Misc
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sky
11 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Try the i'm leaving for Virgin line............they may give you a freebie..........but it may backfire and you'll end up with nowt. lol

threaten to cancel if you are close to end of your contract, should get it free then.

Syzable;6697622

Try the i'm leaving for Virgin line............they may give you a … Try the i'm leaving for Virgin line............they may give you a freebie..........but it may backfire and you'll end up with nowt. lol

I hate it when this happens..do i go back and say i made a mistake or do i follow it through and keep my honour :-D

Sloth/Mod

masterruckus;6697641

I hate it when this happens..do i go back and say i made a mistake or do … I hate it when this happens..do i go back and say i made a mistake or do i follow it through and keep my honour :-D

I go back and say i made a mistake. :oops:

Then try again a few weeks later. :lol:

I've got 2 sky+ boxes and not paid for either of them. I used the old 'I've been looking around and can get a better deal so can you put me through to cancellations' line

Just do a quick bit of research first so you can quote other prices at them so it sounds like you're serious :thumbsup:

Original Poster

That's the problem, I live in an area that I can't receive an analogue signal through an aerial, so if I threaten to leave and they call my bluff, I'm stuffed...

Syzable;6697652

I go back and say i made a mistake. :oops:Then try again a few weeks … I go back and say i made a mistake. :oops:Then try again a few weeks later. :lol:

lovin you work :thumbsup:

Syzable;6697622

Try the i'm leaving for Virgin line............they may give you a … Try the i'm leaving for Virgin line............they may give you a freebie..........but it may backfire and you'll end up with nowt. lol

I tried that after being a loyal customer for 9 years and they let me walk! Ended up having to sign up again as i wouldnt phone em back and grovel:oops:

pinkkitty2007;6697868

I tried that after being a loyal customer for 9 years and they let me … I tried that after being a loyal customer for 9 years and they let me walk! Ended up having to sign up again as i wouldnt phone em back and grovel:oops:

I am soooooo loving you avi picture!!!

HOW CUTE!!!

I wish I could get one of those HD boxes!!! xxxx

cloudthecat;6697902

I am soooooo loving you avi picture!!!HOW CUTE!!!I wish I could get one … I am soooooo loving you avi picture!!!HOW CUTE!!!I wish I could get one of those HD boxes!!! xxxx

When i resigned to sky i got a hd box and installation for £49 and £120 quidco and £30 marks and spencers vouchers so i ended up better off in the end for cancelling and signing up again

drewdibble;6697680

That's the problem, I live in an area that I can't receive an analogue … That's the problem, I live in an area that I can't receive an analogue signal through an aerial, so if I threaten to leave and they call my bluff, I'm stuffed...

i was in the same situation as u they werent budging so i left then a month or so later a letter popped through my door offering free sky HD, i ignored it, then another letter came and they offered me free sky+ which i then took
at worse if they call your bluff and cut you off u can always re subscribe anytime
hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions