Groups

Sky

Signed up and have my contract but they appear to have given me Sky 2,3 & 4 which I hadn't request nor feature on my contract?

anyone else experienced this?

9 Comments

They are free channels when you subscribe.

Original Poster

[quote=moob]They are free channels when you subscribe.[/quote

But i specifically just signed up for sky1? it was extra for further sky sports channels??

Sky Sports Channels are different from Sky 2,3,4

If you have the entertainment package which includes sky1 you get sky2/3/4, living, bravo, hallmark, loads within the package

Original Poster

sickly sweet

If you have the entertainment package which includes sky1 you get … If you have the entertainment package which includes sky1 you get sky2/3/4, living, bravo, hallmark, loads within the package

Im confusing you all i mean sky sports 2 3 4 oops

mobter83

Im confusing you all i mean sky sports 2 3 4 oops

Oh, if you have sky sports 2/3/4 then ring sky and make sure that you are not being charged.
    Sometimes they do have weekends where they open up channels to everyone, kind of like a tester weekend, it might be that it's that.

If you signed up to sky sports 1 then the others are free until October i believe.

Original Poster

dh058977

If you signed up to sky sports 1 then the others are free until October i … If you signed up to sky sports 1 then the others are free until October i believe.

You're the best hope you're right.... don't wanna suddenly find I can't watch Sprs on tuesday

mobter83

You're the best hope you're right.... don't wanna suddenly find I can't … You're the best hope you're right.... don't wanna suddenly find I can't watch Sprs on tuesday

Well ive still got the promo flyer stating it so i hope im right!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523468
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3671412
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514150
      4. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…56

See more discussions