Groups

Sky £75 deal worth it?

Thinking of getting it for parents as would be nice over christmas.

But is the 4 months definatly no contract.

Plus could I be crafty and get the SKY+ box if someone puts me as a friend to sign up

4 Comments

Sorry, can't answer your initial question but I'm desperate to get one over on Sky and get a free Sky+ box as i'm currently having an ongoing argument with them about the principle of the whole thing. Would you please consider me if you'd like a recommendation from an existing member. Thanks Leanne; email shawyofshaw at hotmail.com

Original Poster

Cant see reply lol

Hi,
    Not really sure about the contract but if you're looking for a recommendation then i'd be only to happy to be your referring friend as i've been having a running battle with Sky regarding the principles of not rewarding loyal customers. Please reply to this if you need a recommendation and we'll take it from there. Thanks Leanne

i'll give you a good tip dixons.com 75 quid two channels six months they are supposed to expire in siux months if your worried ring to cancel at 5 months got my mam it and then got myself it.
    every one will be digital in acouple of years so pay less now.
    also i got an ipod shuffle for nothing when i ordered mine , there was a choice of 4 freebies. act fast last time there were offered they sould out fast.
    they send you a letter you have to sign for then you ring for instalation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions