EXPIRED

Sky+ and Multiroom

This is more of a quick question really.

Firstly i have a normal subscription with everything but the films. I want to get sky + and multiroom, for in the bedroom. I think this is 99 pound for the box and free instalation and and extra 10 pound per month. Is this correct? any ways to get this cheaper?

Also if i had this, with the Sky+ box in the front room, can i record from the bedroom?

Cheers

9 Comments

Nope, you would only be able to record on the Sky+ box. The other box in the bedroom would be a standard box which can only record if you connect it to a dvd recorder or a old fashioned video recorder.

ring up and tell them you wish to cancel - dont watch it enough.... im sure they will offer you a free sky box - (they did me) - but I was holding out for 1/2 price subscription - which I never got....

laltufan

ring up and tell them you wish to cancel - dont watch it enough.... im … ring up and tell them you wish to cancel - dont watch it enough.... im sure they will offer you a free sky box - (they did me) - but I was holding out for 1/2 price subscription - which I never got....

Was it a sky + they offered you
thanks

You can get a refurb sky+ as a multiroom for free with free installation. Just the extra £10 multiroom costs. Phone and ask.

Original Poster

So dave, i can call and ask for a refurbished sky+ box, and get it for free? would i be able to have two of these? one for in the bedroom and one in the front room?

joecool22_11

So dave, i can call and ask for a refurbished sky+ box, and get it for … So dave, i can call and ask for a refurbished sky+ box, and get it for free? would i be able to have two of these? one for in the bedroom and one in the front room?

:giggle: :giggle: dont push it!!!!

i got a free sky + box, supposed to be a reconditioned one, but the day i got it installed the reconditioned ones werent in so i got a brand new 80 gig one!!!:whistling: well chuffed!
i have to pay 10 for the multi room, but i also downgraded my package and dont forget the shy + 10 a month fee is alos being scrapped too, so all in all its a good deal.
do as mentioned above, say virgin have offered you a fab deal, and you are seriously thinking of switching, i took ages for me but i eventually got a free box, i paid for my 1st one £250 so im well chuffed with this!

Original Poster

So there's gonna be no £10 charge per month? when does this come in? i will try the canceling thing, but i just want to find out a little bit more.

Cheers for the help already

1st July I believe

NicNac

Was it a sky + they offered youthanks

sorry for delay in answering... yes it was sky + they offerered for free (their current promotion she said) but like i said i was holding out for 1/2 viewing package - but it didnt come.... doh...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Iptv810
    4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions