Expired

Sky and Quidco

8 replies
Found 15th Feb 2007
Hi,

Sorry if this has been explained before, but i was looking at taking up the 3 for £26 offer as this is all that's available in my area. There is a £55 cashback from Quidco and a £10 online bonus for joining Sky online. Am i right it believing though that this 3 for £26 offer is only available by phone? The £55 would come in really handy :thumbsup:

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
9 Comments

Many people seem to haggle with Sky. Tell them you have an offer else where and you get £55 and they will often match it by crediting it to your account or discounting a few months. Also when you phone, make out that you are considering Sky or NTL/Cable and they often offer you further insentives depending on what package you are looking for. You get more if you go with the top package.

The 3 for £26 is available on Sky.com too.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. When i looked at the 3 for £26 online though it just told me i had to phone up. Maybe i'm missing something. :?

Original Poster

Actually, it's maybe because i can only get Sky Connect and it appears the option for Connect for £5 is only available by calling. I'll maybe try haggling and see where i get.
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Does anyone know if there's a "best" time of the month to do this? :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Sign up online and then call up later to adjust your order? At least gives a chance of getting cashback.

Original Poster

Admin

Sign up online and then call up later to adjust your order? At least … Sign up online and then call up later to adjust your order? At least gives a chance of getting cashback.

Does that mean there's a cooling off type period where you can change your mind in 7 or 14 days or something?

Well no it would just be an adjustment of the order. So place it and then ring up to say you want to change some of the details or add some extras, they should be able to amend your order. There was a thread on here at one time about doing this with Sky +. It used to work anyway, it's probably still worth a shot, there's nothing to lose.

Original Poster

Great. Thanks for the advice. I will give it a go and if it goes well, i'll let you know.:thumbsup:

Yeah let us know what they say and if it works!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE22
    2. Ideas on a upgrade from a UE boombox please?10
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed410
    4. Looking to travel from belfast22

See more discussions