Groups

Sky and quidco question

I am going to be ordering a sky hd box and subsription tomorrow.I was wondering if someone could tell me how the quidco thing works with this?I have never used quidco before and noticed on the site I could possibly get £95 back if I order the sky hd through them.I am an existing sky customer so will this apply to me?Couldn't find the info on quidco.Rep given for your help.

6 Comments

I think you just need to register first with quidco.

There are essentially invisible salesman comission networks all over the internet used by pretty much everyone to gain revenue for the clicks on the ads on their websites.

QuidCo (once registered, £5/year Admin cost) basically steps in and lets you garner the cashback instead of some middleman/website with the advert.

So ordering SkyHD now = £100 QuidCo (Paid in three months due to unavoidable other middlemen) you should also get a credit card thing with £25 credit on it to use in any Tesco Store

Original Poster

schizoboy;6200943

There are essentially invisible salesman comission networks all over the … There are essentially invisible salesman comission networks all over the internet used by pretty much everyone to gain revenue for the clicks on the ads on their websites.QuidCo (once registered, £5/year Admin cost) basically steps in and lets you garner the cashback instead of some middleman/website with the advert.So ordering SkyHD now = £100 QuidCo (Paid in three months due to unavoidable other middlemen) you should also get a credit card thing with £25 credit on it to use in any Tesco Store

But is this for exsisting customers?

register first then go through quidco to order - making sure yo are logged on and green bar says - buy here to get cashback - (or similar)
    well worth signing up to quidco - they will take £5 - when payment comes through
    happy buying

LoozR;6200955

But is this for exsisting customers?

No QuidCo Sky is for new customers only /Nationwide

Sky are very picky on only giving any commission aka Cashback (the £100 QuidCo) to new customers, if you have been an existing customer within the last 12months (noone has convincingly shown me otherwise on this point) with Sky you are not eligible for any cashback or any new customer only offers

I would suggest ordering it in your wifes/partners name via Quidco once any current Sky Contract at your address has ceased.

Original Poster

schizoboy;6200986

No QuidCo Sky is for new customers only /NationwideSky are very picky on … No QuidCo Sky is for new customers only /NationwideSky are very picky on only giving any commission aka Cashback (the £100 QuidCo) to new customers, if you have been an existing customer within the last 12months (noone has convincingly shown me otherwise on this point) with Sky you are not eligible for any cashback or any new customer only offersI would suggest ordering it in your wifes/partners name via Quidco once any current Sky Contract at your address has ceased.

Thanks.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions