Found 28th Mar 2011
hi does anyone know of an equivalent piece of equipment that would do the same job as the sky wireless connector does?

  1. Misc
  2. Sky
  1. Misc
  2. Sky

Wireless bridge, gaming adapter, or homeplug variations will all do the job. Easiest to setup tho would be the homeplugs.

Original Poster

sorry whats a home plug ive never heard of it?


sorry whats a home plug ive never heard of it?

There ethernet over power. you plug one in near the router with a network cable and then plug the other one in near the sky box then take a network cable to sky box.

something like this:

but various names. It's like using your internal power wires as a long network cable. you need 2 minimum. 1 at the router and as many as you like over the house. Ebay them or 7dayshop, think someone on here has a set of comtrend ones for sale.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66710
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

    See more discussions