Groups

Sky Anytime problems?

Hi,
    is anyone else having problems with Sky Anytime? Every time we try and get into it, the screen goes black with a Sky HD logo in the centre then the box turns off.
    Just been on the website and there is something there that says
    "I get a black screen when scrolling through my Sky Anytime listings
    This is an issue that Sky is currently aware of and is investigating. If you continue to have problems and wish to contact Sky customer support, please follow the Need to contact us? link on this page. On the following page you'll be able to enter your query so we can find the right team to help you."
    But I don't know how old this is as there is no date on it. So I don't know if this is an old problem or a new one"

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks in advance

14 Comments

I'm having the same problems. I've read on avforums that this is a problem with a anytime update. I noticed mine last night, Don't know whether to contact Sky or just wait for a fix. The phone lines will be very busy..

Banned

My box just freezes. Mini tv plays just won't accept remote commands. Odd.

same here

Wonder if they are putting on the new VOD software ?

Sky Anytime+ i think its called ?

vibeone

My box just freezes. Mini tv plays just won't accept remote commands. … My box just freezes. Mini tv plays just won't accept remote commands. Odd.

Same here

vibeone

My box just freezes. Mini tv plays just won't accept remote commands. Odd.

mine was doing that too,phoned them last night and i had to put some numbers in the remote,been working fine since

edjaned

mine was doing that too,phoned them last night and i had to put some … mine was doing that too,phoned them last night and i had to put some numbers in the remote,been working fine since

so is your anytime working properly now too?

ohhh nooo just tried to check the anytime and its crashed again,cant get rid of the tv guide now

edjaned

ohhh nooo just tried to check the anytime and its crashed again,cant get … ohhh nooo just tried to check the anytime and its crashed again,cant get rid of the tv guide now

hope its working ok tonight for the x-factor

edjaned

hope its working ok tonight for the x-factor

we recorded merlin last night as we were watching xfactor so hope that will work as it's not repeated

Original Poster

On mine its just the Anytime that's not working. I can still watch stuff on planner. The Anytime crashed for the first time last night and I've recorded and watched stuff on planner since. I just need to avoid going on planner for anything. Hope they get it sorted soon though as its easy to forget.

Banned

same - i can record, watch tv etc.

if i go tv guide and press red for anytime, it locks up to the remote, and buttons on the box, though the mini tv continues to play.

supermod

pulse.sky.com/

Select "All Issues" then follow instructions to turn off anytime for a workaround (hopefully)

i55.tinypic.com/2s1…jpg

Trying this now as box is now switching off after 2/3mins - thanks to this forum :

skyuser.co.uk/for…tml

You will need to remember to turn Anytime back on once fixed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2071
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661375
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

See more discussions