Sky at a different address

Found 1st Apr
Okay. So. Has anyone actually do/done this...?

Had sky and paid each month. Added multiroom but used the mulitiroom at a different address?

I know it would work okay but would sky find out etc? The sky box would never be connected to a phone line.
Community Updates
AskEntertainmentSky
9 Comments
Didn’t it used to be a condition that both boxes had to be connected to the same phone line to confirm they were at the same address
if u got internet at other house,do what i do, sky at mother's but she pays for sky go Extra, fiver a month and allows me to access it at mine, no hassles at all
jonmarz896 m ago

if u got internet at other house,do what i do, sky at mother's but she …if u got internet at other house,do what i do, sky at mother's but she pays for sky go Extra, fiver a month and allows me to access it at mine, no hassles at all

It is a hassle tbh, would rather just use sky tv on my tv rather then watch on some laptop really.
Bal17 m ago

Didn’t it used to be a condition that both boxes had to be connected to t …Didn’t it used to be a condition that both boxes had to be connected to the same phone line to confirm they were at the same address

Thats only for the first 12months of your contract (which no longer in) but also i think thats now an old rule, my mums has never been connected to the landline since day 1
SteMoss17 m ago

It is a hassle tbh, would rather just use sky tv on my tv rather then …It is a hassle tbh, would rather just use sky tv on my tv rather then watch on some laptop really.

i watch it on my console
What do I need for Sky Multiscreen?
To enjoy Sky Multiscreen, each TV in your house needs its own Sky box and they must all be connected to the same phone line, unless you activated your viewing card after 17 December 2013, in which case no phone line connection is needed. However, make sure your boxes are connected to your broadband network where possible.
Once Sky Q becomes the standard I’m guessing this will all become academic as the multi screen boxes have to communicate with the main box
Apparently you can only have mulitiroom now if you have SkyQ 😩😔
SteMoss6 h, 30 m ago

Apparently you can only have mulitiroom now if you have SkyQ …Apparently you can only have mulitiroom now if you have SkyQ 😩😔

True. I've tried 3-4 times in last 12 months to get it on the old system but they refuse & I don't want or need Sky Q
Edited by: "Gollywood" 2nd Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants