Sky best discount

Found 13th Jan
Hi all,

My sky package has just come to the end of its 12 month contract. I was getting 60% off TV and 50% off my broadband and line rental. I cancelled this week and the best deal they offered me was 50% off TV, but nothing off my broadband as they said that they had no current broadband offers. This would be on an 18 month contract. I said that I would go ahead and cancel. I've checked my sky TV and have a voucher come up for 30% off. So even worse than the first offer. Has anyone recently had a better offer than 50% off TV? Also, did they offer you a discount on your broadband unlimited?

I want to get a better deal on the sky chat, but want to know what they are offering other customers at the moment.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments
60% off was the best I got and that was 6 weeks after cancelling and many times trying. That was for sky tv only.
Original Poster
rosscopecotrain6 m ago

60% off was the best I got and that was 6 weeks after cancelling and many …60% off was the best I got and that was 6 weeks after cancelling and many times trying. That was for sky tv only.

Thanks for replying. How did you get your 60% off. Was it a voucher?
There's a whole thread with posts daily from people in the same situation.

Search for sky 75% off you should find it (although it was started years ago, so the 75 is no longer possible).
twindy53 s ago

There's a whole thread with posts daily from people in the same situation. …There's a whole thread with posts daily from people in the same situation. Search for sky 75% off you should find it (although it was started years ago, so the 75 is no longer possible).

Here you go.
hotukdeals.com/dis…671
Original Poster
Thanks I wonder if anyone is still getting 75 off
Edited by: "markpj777" 13th Jan
Original Poster
Just been on the chat and no improvement on 50%. They also said they don't deal with broadband.
I think the best at the moment is 50% as a 12 month discount but on a rolling contract - so you can give 31 days notice at any time if they start offering better discounts again. They try to lock you in to a 12 month contract but I always refuse based on the fact I'm using an old box and wouldn't want to have to buy a new one.

You might also get £25-50 account credit.
Original Poster
twindy4 m ago

I think the best at the moment is 50% as a 12 month discount but on a …I think the best at the moment is 50% as a 12 month discount but on a rolling contract - so you can give 31 days notice at any time if they start offering better discounts again. They try to lock you in to a 12 month contract but I always refuse based on the fact I'm using an old box and wouldn't want to have to buy a new one. You might also get £25-50 account credit.

Thanks. My TV finishes on the 9th of Feb. I'm gonna keep trying.
markpj7775 m ago

Thanks. My TV finishes on the 9th of Feb. I'm gonna keep trying.

Mine finishes on 20th Jan. I'm tempted this time to let it cancel altogether although my wife isn't so keen!
Original Poster
twindy20 m ago

Mine finishes on 20th Jan. I'm tempted this time to let it cancel …Mine finishes on 20th Jan. I'm tempted this time to let it cancel altogether although my wife isn't so keen!

I know what you mean. It's very expensive.
markpj7773 h, 24 m ago

Thanks for replying. How did you get your 60% off. Was it a voucher?

I just kept trying on live chat asking for the best deal.
What would be a reasonable price for full sky+ HD tv package?
I was on the 75% deal last year but that deal doesn’t seem to be round this time. Been trying for a couple of weeks but the best deal I can get is £72.99 for everything, phone, full tv package with box sets, movies & sports, plus unlimited fibre broadband, not quite as good as last year but not too bad.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants