Sky Bet - £25 in play bet offer

11 replies
Found 9th Sep 2016
Just noticed this on my sky bet account for the Swansea-Chelsea game. Not quite as good as bet365 but still free money to be had! (you might have to log in to see the offer)

10 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 10th Sep 2016

Original Poster

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag248/craigwhitlow/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-09/Screenshot_20160909-235641_zpse3vd08sg.png

pretty sure this is new customer offer?

Original Poster

muffin247

pretty sure this is new customer offer?

​ I've been a customer many years...

ahh ok its not on mine

Please note, this offer is exclusively for customers who have been invited directly by Sky Bet to participate only

Original Poster

niconelove

Please note, this offer is exclusively for customers who have been … Please note, this offer is exclusively for customers who have been invited directly by Sky Bet to participate only

They've shared it on Facebook too so I'd imagine there's a few eligible

i haven't

I got the email.

I usually go for max bet Over 0.5 goals on these (though had to do over 1.5 for this due to the minimum odds T&C), then stick the max In-Play on something that'll give a decent win.

Original Poster

Die_hard

I got the email.I usually go for max bet Over 0.5 goals on these (though … I got the email.I usually go for max bet Over 0.5 goals on these (though had to do over 1.5 for this due to the minimum odds T&C), then stick the max In-Play on something that'll give a decent win.

Same here, BTTS in first half (in play) has paid out a few times to me now...be rude not to

Ah well, atleast the pre match came in
Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 12th Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21118
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214656
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2744

See more discussions