Sky bill comparison

Posted 3rd Aug 2020
Iv been looking for a forum where people can compare there sky package prices to work out if you are getting a good deal.

This is my current offer, I did manage to get the super fast down to £22 but I cancelled the contract to see if they come back with a better offer.

3517998.jpg

Has anyone got a similar package at a cheaper price?
Community Updates
9 Comments
I pay 20 get entertainment package with on demand which has netflix
s_dusara03/08/2020 13:11

I pay 20 get entertainment package with on demand which has netflix

Thanks, seems there is room for further negotiations then, I was trying to get them to throw Netflix in but they were having none of it
When you get Netflix through sky is it the top package?
joxeruk200003/08/2020 20:15

When you get Netflix through sky is it the top package?

From the discussions I had with sky it depends what add Ons you have:

-With standard sky you get the basic Netflix package.

-With sky HD you get the standard Netflix package.

-With sky ultra you get the top Netflix package.
Edited by: "banner86" 3rd Aug
banner8603/08/2020 21:06

From the discussions I had with sky it depends what add Ons you have:-With …From the discussions I had with sky it depends what add Ons you have:-With standard sky you get the basic Netflix package.-With sky HD you get the standard Netflix package.-With sky ultra you get the top Netflix package.

In that case I’ll stick to using now tv and paying for top package with Netflix.
Left sky a year ago. I had a phone call yesterday from sky asking me to come back, I said I have a great deal with now tv for the next 5 months, movies and entertainment for £4.98 so going back to sky would work out expensive for me.
I did say I was waiting for a offer to come along on the sports on Nowtv though, he looked on his computer and said he'd do Sky Signature for £17 and Sky sports for £8 all in HD, he added £40 to my account +free installation.
I was tempted to take the £25 Nowtv sports pass but now I have a better deal, glad I answered his call now.
Post a comment
@
    Text