Sky black Friday deal for existing customers?

Posted 22nd Nov
Has any existing customers got a good deal?

I have 3 months left on my contract and although sky is a rip off it is ideal.

I have sky q hd entertainment package and line rental and broadband for I think was £50 when I first signed up but it's now climbed to £60 pm

I don't have sports movies netflix etc as I have get all that online 🤫

I am looking to add multiroom though.

anyone any bartering tips?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
They were doing the Sky Q mini boxes last week or the week before for £30 which isn't a bad price.
But then you need to add the multi room costs each month.
stefromuk22/11/2019 11:41

They were doing the Sky Q mini boxes last week or the week before for £30 …They were doing the Sky Q mini boxes last week or the week before for £30 which isn't a bad price.But then you need to add the multi room costs each month.

I got that offered to me for free just the added £6 a month but when I mentioned my contracts up on march it was a whole new case.
I've found the live online chat gives you the best discounts.
You may not get much offered until nearer the end of your contract.
stefromuk22/11/2019 11:47

I've found the live online chat gives you the best discounts.You may not …I've found the live online chat gives you the best discounts.You may not get much offered until nearer the end of your contract.

Ha, yes online is much better when you are a keyboard warrior. Well the black Friday sales is for existing customer too so hopefully get something.
stefromuk22/11/2019 11:41

They were doing the Sky Q mini boxes last week or the week before for £30 …They were doing the Sky Q mini boxes last week or the week before for £30 which isn't a bad price.But then you need to add the multi room costs each month.

I took this yesterday. 2 boxes
Get demand ultimate. Box sets and Netflix for £6. Did this yesterday also. Saved £6 a month from full price netflix
marshy5122/11/2019 13:31

Get demand ultimate. Box sets and Netflix for £6. Did this yesterday also. …Get demand ultimate. Box sets and Netflix for £6. Did this yesterday also. Saved £6 a month from full price netflix

do you know if the netflix account can be used by friend if i give him my details or is it restricted to one sky account? thanks
sky.com/sho…ay/

Looks like your current package is on offer for £41.50 per month (Entertainment + Broadband for £39 per month + £2.50 for HD) for 18 months. With Multiroom its £45.50.

Available to existing customers I believe as per deal link here: hotukdeals.com/dea…864
Hope it helps
Edited by: "Cameron92" 22nd Nov
trivium22/11/2019 13:41

do you know if the netflix account can be used by friend if i give him my …do you know if the netflix account can be used by friend if i give him my details or is it restricted to one sky account? thanks

I don’t know. When I logged into Netflix it asked if I wanted to link accounts. Just said yes. And it confirmed the old payment would stop
Does sky still have live chat
Cameron9222/11/2019 13:44

https://www.sky.com/shop/offers/blackfriday/Looks like your current …https://www.sky.com/shop/offers/blackfriday/Looks like your current package is on offer for £41.50 per month (Entertainment + Broadband for £39 per month + £2.50 for HD) for 18 months. With Multiroom its £45.50.Available to existing customers I believe as per deal link here: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-black-friday-50-off-tv-packages-newexisting-customers-all-bundles-3331864Hope it helps

That's good. Hopefully they will offer me a deal like this even with 3 months left on my contract.
cwj382022/11/2019 14:59

Does sky still have live chat

Yes, don't log into your account, go on home sale page and you will see 2 bubbles top corner offering to chat.
rwebbz22/11/2019 15:24

That's good. Hopefully they will offer me a deal like this even with 3 …That's good. Hopefully they will offer me a deal like this even with 3 months left on my contract.

I think you can literally log in on online and sign up to it right now. Not sure if that means only out of contract customers but I get the impression you could sign up right now and it would take effect immediately.
Cameron9222/11/2019 15:28

I think you can literally log in on online and sign up to it right now. …I think you can literally log in on online and sign up to it right now. Not sure if that means only out of contract customers but I get the impression you could sign up right now and it would take effect immediately.

Thanks, my situation a little different, I need a engineer out as I need to swap my mail box to be upstairs and the multiroom downstairs as my TV is located the opposite corner from where they originally drilled through the wall. Very annoying cause I am getting a new TV.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions