Expired

Sky Box

Found 29th Aug 2008
Looking to get a sky box so i can hook my tv up to a dish so i can get tv signal!!

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
10 Comments

i have 2, a amstrad and a pace

Or you could look into the pay once watch forever thing.

]http//ww…di/

Original Poster

awesome. Would that be sufficient to get some signal for my tv, not itnerested in sky itself, jsut the singal

JohnBall;2849599

awesome. Would that be sufficient to get some signal for my tv, not … awesome. Would that be sufficient to get some signal for my tv, not itnerested in sky itself, jsut the singal

then you dont acctually need a sky box do you, just have the dish strait to you tv

Original Poster

are u sure? What extension cable would i need? as its about 12 metres away

JohnBall;2849649

are u sure? What extension cable would i need? as its about 12 metres away

not really sure acctually because its a different fitting, maybe buy a box, then have a cable going from sky box to tv

Original Poster

yeh exactly. Whats the best u can do on the box cause not looking to spend too much tbh. Are u just looking to get rid of it?

JohnBall;2849821

yeh exactly. Whats the best u can do on the box cause not looking to … yeh exactly. Whats the best u can do on the box cause not looking to spend too much tbh. Are u just looking to get rid of it?

asking £20 delivered each

Original Poster

is that that the best u can do? Im right in thinking the box has 2 connections? cause i think i have 2 comming from the skybox, both looking identical...

JohnBall;2849999

is that that the best u can do? Im right in thinking the box has 2 … is that that the best u can do? Im right in thinking the box has 2 connections? cause i think i have 2 comming from the skybox, both looking identical...

could go down to £18 as postage is quite high on these
Post a comment
@
    Text