Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky+ Box

Hi Does anyone know of any deals with getting a sky+ box, we have been with Sky for over a year now and i really want the + box but want to get it as cheaply as i can?

8 Comments

I have a sky + plus if you just after the box..£50 Delivered..

virus_786;6404775

I have a sky + plus if you just after the box..£50 Delivered..

not really any good without the twin LNB though is it :thumbsup:

op, tell em you want to cancel the contract (dont worry, youll have 4 weeks to back down from this) and if you pet passed to retentions, just say the only thing that would encourage you to continue your subscription is cheap or free sky plus.

Good luck.

you get the lnb from the ebay at around £15..

virus_786;6405204

you get the lnb from the ebay at around £15..

then add £50 to get someone to install it for you.

its not hard to do it yourself to be honest..well im selling the box..if u want it..make me an offer..

i have one for sale, i had a buyer but he hasnt paid so im unsure what he is doing?! I want 30 for it and 7.92 for delivery if your interested?

]http//ww…ale

Just edited to say i would tell them you want to cancel the contract, we did and they gave us a free hd box to keep us (thats why im selling this one )

gotta sky+ box here, £45 delivered :thumbsup:

tell them youve had to go onto nights and no longer get to watch tv anymore so want to cancell they will sugest sky+ and offer you some deals say no you cant afford it they will install sky plus for free or very cheap just stck to your guns
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions