Groups

Sky+ box for free till Nov 30th

Introduce a friend to sky before the 30th November and both of you get a free sky+ box.

I don't have any friends to introduce :-( so if theres anyone who wants sky and wants to get a free sky+ box PM me and I'll introduce you.
    :w00t:

12 Comments

logindetails

[COLOR="Blue"]Introduce a friend to sky before the 30th November and both … [COLOR="Blue"]Introduce a friend to sky before the 30th November and both of you get a free sky+ box.I don't have any friends to introduce :-( so if theres anyone who wants sky and wants to get a free sky+ box PM me and I'll introduce you.:w00t: [/COLOR]

Can you do the introduce a friend thing online? Its just that quidco is £130 or something like that.

No you cant combine them unfortunately

kelly_o_fanatic

No you cant combine them unfortunately

Doh!

Free sky+ box and installation is worth more

You would probably need to swop name and addresses, as well as sky account numbers though (this has been what has been needed for other offers similar to this)

Do you have to pay monthly for Sky+? Or is it just a one off for the box?

cheers

You would have to enter a 12 month contract

kelly_o_fanatic

You would have to enter a 12 month contract

Of what and how much, I've been with Sky for 10+ years!

cheers

fmgod

Of what and how much, I've been with Sky for 10+ years!cheers

There is no monthly subscription for Sky+ any more

JayBird

There is no monthly subscription for Sky+ any more

So basically just buy a box(Costing what?) and away I go?

Thanks for all the help and how quick it is!

fmgod

So basically just buy a box(Costing what?) and away I go?Thanks for all … So basically just buy a box(Costing what?) and away I go?Thanks for all the help and how quick it is!

If you buy a box second hand, you will still need to contact sky and get them to activate sky+

Otherwise, just get a box from direct from sky.

If your not currently tied into a contract, just threaten to leave and you'll get one for free. That's what i, and many other poeple on here did during the summer

Banned

You need to attach a second feed to the dish as well, so if it's high up you might want to pay the £30 installation fee anyway.

lumoruk

You need to attach a second feed to the dish as well, so if it's high up … You need to attach a second feed to the dish as well, so if it's high up you might want to pay the £30 installation fee anyway.

Yeah, thats correct, a double LNB is needed on your dish, and another cable needs to be run from the dish to the box.

We got free installation too though after i theatend to leave
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions