Sky Box Office Boxing

Am I the only one that gets annoyed after paying to watch boxing on Sky Box Office, the audio is always rubbish? Just watched 2 fights with the audio of the first fight instead of the actual fight you're watching!

Plus, if you're paying good money to watch this, I don't think they should have adverts even in between the fights, they're making enough money from people like me.

7 Comments

i agree with the adverts bit... but my audio has been fine so far..

if they didnt put the adverts in theyd charge u more

whens the khan fight start?

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5787850

i agree with the adverts bit... but my audio has been fine so far..

That's weird!! I'm watching it via Virgin Cable and I had to listen to the Hall Vs Small audio for all 3 fights!

Going watching Khan fight, just coming on now. :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]KHAN - WORLD CHAMPION!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

stefor;5787981

That's weird!! I'm watching it via Virgin Cable and I had to listen to … That's weird!! I'm watching it via Virgin Cable and I had to listen to the Hall Vs Small audio for all 3 fights!Going watching Khan fight, just coming on now. :thumbsup:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]KHAN - WORLD CHAMPION!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

we have sky and was fine here. Complain maybe you'll get your money back.. lol

Banned

Audio was fine on Sport1.Ro

(OK it was in Romanian - but hey, I want to watch, not listen.... (and not pay!) :thumbsup:

guv;5788479

Audio was fine on Sport1.Ro :p(OK it was in Romanian - but hey, I want to … Audio was fine on Sport1.Ro :p(OK it was in Romanian - but hey, I want to watch, not listen.... (and not pay!) :thumbsup:

I paid for it and couldn't listen to it.. They really should put subtitles up when jim watt is commentating.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions