Sky Box Sets

Found 19th Jul
Hi everyone,

I'm finally in a position to get around to watching Game Of Thrones (yes I know... I'm very late to the game... No pun intended).

I see that the whole lot is currently on Sky Box Sets but I can't find any information as to how long they will stay on there for, unless I'm being blind.

Of course, I want to watch as much, if not all of it before it gets taken off Sky again.

Anyone have any ideas how long it will be on there for?

Cheers.
Community Updates
AskStreaming
6 Comments
I have Sky Q and it’s a pain it doesn’t tell you now. However if you have the Sky + app it tells you it’s available to download until the 31st of August. If you were to download every episode individually and there is no expiry date on it, it will stay on your planner until you delete it yourself even after removal from box sets.
Watch them pronto I watched a few series and they disappeared I went ape! Had to wait for them to return. I let the hype die down and watched them and I have to say I’ve not seen anything even close to it in a TV series.
They haven’t long returned, so hopefully you’ll have a little while, but who knows with sky.....!
MiniMissyMoo2 h, 14 m ago

I have Sky Q and it’s a pain it doesn’t tell you now. However if you have t …I have Sky Q and it’s a pain it doesn’t tell you now. However if you have the Sky + app it tells you it’s available to download until the 31st of August. If you were to download every episode individually and there is no expiry date on it, it will stay on your planner until you delete it yourself even after removal from box sets.

With downloads, once the 'available to download date' has been reached then the program will delete itself from your box
bobdylan34 m ago

With downloads, once the 'available to download date' has been reached …With downloads, once the 'available to download date' has been reached then the program will delete itself from your box

Not if it doesn’t have an expiry date once on your planner according to the Sky community forums.
I envy you! I wish I had the whole series to watch again - an excellent show!

Even if it doesn't last too long on Sky don't worry there are other ways to watch it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants