Groups

Sky+ box telephone line not connected, how can i order the Hatton fight?!

Oh No!!!!! Just went to order the fight and a message came up and said the phone line must be connected! The connector from the sky box that goes into the phone socket is broke after it got whacked by the hoover, so cant get it connected!!!!

Phoned Sky but just getting, our operators are busy please phone again later....!

How the hell am i gonna get the fight now?!

Plus also, how do i find out my damn pin number after recieving a new viewing card? My old one wont work and i tried the last 4 numbers of the new card which didnt work either?
    It says ive only one shot left at trying another pin?!!!

HELP!

14 Comments

Just keep trying them, dont really see what else you can do.

Do you have broadband? I am sure you can stream it online

Soziberry;5104756

Do you have broadband? I am sure you can stream it online

oh or you could do that.

Banned

if your connector is broken you wont be able to watch it surely, even if you egt through they cant fi your connective point? or can they add your fight over the phone?

H_K;5104765

if your connector is broken you wont be able to watch it surely, even if … if your connector is broken you wont be able to watch it surely, even if you egt through they cant fi your connective point? or can they add your fight over the phone?

We used to just order our PPV events over the phone, never ever had it plugged into my phone line, not had sky for a couple of years so no idea if its different now.

Original Poster

Panic over! Finally got through after 40 mins of trying!

Can anyone help with the pin number?

You just need to keep ringing them I'm afraid, get them to sort your pin too lol

we don't have our phone line plugged in, but I just pop it in for a sec, order what I want and then unplug it again.

we did have a scare tonight ordering the fight, got some weird message saying there was no more credit left on the viewing card... got there in the end though, yay.

makershaker;5104799

Panic over! Finally got through after 40 mins of trying!Can anyone help … Panic over! Finally got through after 40 mins of trying!Can anyone help with the pin number?

Phew... yay.

As for the pin, someone said the other day that if you switch off the box at the mains you get your 3 chances back again... But I wouldn't do that tonight in case it messes up the boxing. Only thing you can do is ring them really.

makershaker;5104799

Panic over! Finally got through after 40 mins of trying!Can anyone help … Panic over! Finally got through after 40 mins of trying!Can anyone help with the pin number?

try last 4 or 1st four digits of new card

Original Poster

Na, i stupidly forgot to ask about the bloody pin issue, i'll leave it for tonight.

Thet charged me an extra pound because i ordered it by phone and told me i couldnt record it on the sky + box!

Ah well, least i'm seeing it. Gonna have to rely on you lot to keep me awake til 4am now

makershaker;5104852

Na, i stupidly forgot to ask about the bloody pin issue, i'll leave it … Na, i stupidly forgot to ask about the bloody pin issue, i'll leave it for tonight.Thet charged me an extra pound because i ordered it by phone and told me i couldnt record it on the sky + box!Ah well, least i'm seeing it. Gonna have to rely on you lot to keep me awake til 4am now

No, you can't record it on sky+, I personally think that ruddy sucks, paid for it after all!

Original Poster

Och they streams are never any good, they always stick and the pictures rubbish
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971663
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2342
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1929
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)410

See more discussions