Sky broadband

Posted 22nd Oct
My deal is nearly ending- their cheapest broadband and line rental is £3 more than my deal plus admin fee! and they not shifting on price - I’m diamond VIP but means nothing- any ideas?
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
I don't know about broadband and line rental, however I had my contract coming to an end this month for the basic T.V.Package, plus box sets and discovery channels. So my first point of call was ringing Sky on their free number and telling the girl that I wanted to cancel my contract, as I couldn't afford the higher price that it was going to cost me. She told my to hang on the line and then came back and said as you are a V.I.P. being with them for 18 years, she could offer me a deal for £22.00, so I told her that I still couldn't afford it, so I still wanted to cancel my contract. I was then put through to the retention department and to cut a long story short, I was then offered an 18month contract for £17.00. so I accepted and thanked the person.
Not to sure about your type of package, but if you stand your ground and get put through to the retention dept, you just may get yourself a deal.
goldkipper22/10/2019 18:49

I don't know about broadband and line rental, however I had my contract …I don't know about broadband and line rental, however I had my contract coming to an end this month for the basic T.V.Package, plus box sets and discovery channels. So my first point of call was ringing Sky on their free number and telling the girl that I wanted to cancel my contract, as I couldn't afford the higher price that it was going to cost me. She told my to hang on the line and then came back and said as you are a V.I.P. being with them for 18 years, she could offer me a deal for £22.00, so I told her that I still couldn't afford it, so I still wanted to cancel my contract. I was then put through to the retention department and to cut a long story short, I was then offered an 18month contract for £17.00. so I accepted and thanked the person.Not to sure about your type of package, but if you stand your ground and get put through to the retention dept, you just may get yourself a deal.

Which phone number did you use
Sky's freephone number is 0800 151 2747
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants