Sky BROADBAND

Posted 3rd Feb
Anyone know how to get Sky STANDARD Broadband for half the price - currently £20!?

My offer of £8.99pm has just come to an end and retentions offered me nothing but nonsense!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I was the same. Couldn't offer me anywhere close, so I switched
CrashOverride03/02/2020 08:54

I was the same. Couldn't offer me anywhere close, so I switched

Same here, I switched to Now broadband with £90 cashback, tracked and paid out. It work out £10.50/m
I was with Sky Broadband previously but will be with NowTV Broadband soon who are part of the same group & it's cheaper overall with cashback once confirmed. TCB has tracked on mine via TCB app. Think some are having issues with TCB web a few days ago not redirecting to correct merchants page but it seems to track on tracking history.

I hear you can use the old square & tablet size Sky routers instead of new slim NowTV Broadband ones if wireless is crap. They use the same routers like the old tablet size Sky ones but different colour casing. The new tablet size ones will have 5ghz.
saphiryman03/02/2020 09:27

Same here, I switched to Now broadband with £90 cashback, tracked and … Same here, I switched to Now broadband with £90 cashback, tracked and paid out. It work out £10.50/m

Oh really? Which provider do they use for the service?
veedubjai03/02/2020 10:23

I was with Sky Broadband previously but will be with NowTV Broadband soon …I was with Sky Broadband previously but will be with NowTV Broadband soon who are part of the same group & it's cheaper overall with cashback once confirmed. TCB has tracked on mine via TCB app. Think some are having issues with TCB web a few days ago not redirecting to correct merchants page but it seems to track on tracking history.I hear you can use the old square & tablet size Sky routers instead of new slim NowTV Broadband ones if wireless is crap. They use the same routers like the old tablet size Sky ones but different colour casing. The new tablet size ones will have 5ghz.

Don’t you get the router with the package?
ruheluddin8603/02/2020 10:40

Don’t you get the router with the package?

Yes but I hear some say that NowTV router wireless is not good. Well, that's also subject to environmental conditions. You could try it with old Sky Broadband box & see if it makes a difference.
I am switching to Now BB as the best I could get from sky was £20 for standard BB & any time calls, I was previously on 11.99 all in.
my parents switched from sky to NowBB last year & still use the the sky router
Anglebox03/02/2020 11:57

I am switching to Now BB as the best I could get from sky was £20 for …I am switching to Now BB as the best I could get from sky was £20 for standard BB & any time calls, I was previously on 11.99 all in.my parents switched from sky to NowBB last year & still use the the sky router

Yeh SKY are stupidly priced atm n there Retentions team don’t give a damn!
manicmidlander03/02/2020 12:06

Switch to Now broadband …Switch to Now broadband https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/unlimited-basic-broadband-with-now-tv-883-per-month-after-cashback-3399673

Thanks, missed the £110 cashback
Gone down to £90
Taken out NOW BB, thanks everyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants