Sky broadband deal (well technically)

Found 11th Apr
OK, so sort of a deal but not at the same time because I don't know who it applies to but credit where credit is due.

I received a letter from Sky telling me that due to being a loyal customer they are going to give me another 12 months of my current broadband deal.

Now they may just be trying to keep me paying the same amount for another year but this took me by surprise that a company has contacted me 1st to offer a deal (and without being asked for) and is looking to retain a customer rather than not say anything and hope said customer blindly stays with them.

So its another 12 months of unlimited internet for me at £9.50 a month.

Might be worth asking if you got the same deal this time last year and haven't had a letter

Cheers SKY
Community Updates
11 Comments
I would call abd make sure that their 'deal' is infact what you are on now if it isnt explicit on the sheet. Otherwise can expect a fight on your hands after the first bill.
Are you sure as i got a letter saying we'll continue giving you 12 months free broadband saving £130. Doesn't mention that line rental still applies at £18.99 a month. I would call up confirm with them as they were adamant they couldn't give 12 months half price line rental.

I went worn now tv fibre instead if the tcb pays out it works out well
No they're not giving me free broadband, never were.

Line rental and broadband £9.50 a month. That's what the letter says.
master107 h, 31 m ago

I would call abd make sure that their 'deal' is infact what you are on now …I would call abd make sure that their 'deal' is infact what you are on now if it isnt explicit on the sheet. Otherwise can expect a fight on your hands after the first bill.

I haven't signed up to anything new so there's no new contract.
I got same letter, just called and my line rental goes up to £18.99 per month so in effect doubles.
Had this offer BUT you pay full line rental...They try to make it out its the same deal as before but it's not...yes broadband same but line rental increases.
U can log on into ur account and check future.bills for the.next 3 months to see monthly cost
Did you call up op to confirm it was indeed £9.50?
Why would I phone?
They do this every year. Sounds cheaper but they will shaft you on the line rental and your bill will be more overall. Get in touch with online chat NOT PHONE. They are the only ones with authority to reduce bills it seems.
Well it'll be easy to get out of the contract as it states no new contract as well, along with the above in writing.

I don't see how they can start charging more.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants