Groups

sky broadband FUP

ok so i am on sky unlimited and recently downloaded 15gb overnight.... no messages .... when i was tiscali etc they would moan so wont sky as i am set to download just over 40gb tonight + 5 gb in the morning so i guess what i am asking is sky unlimited truly unlimited??

7 Comments

I thought the unlimited was 40gb on sky

EDIT: never mind just saw their website ]http//ww…are says Truly unlimited - so it should be

yeah i thought it was 40gb too

Original Poster

ace101;7715007

I thought the unlimited was 40gb on sky

if you read through thee site tho it mentions FUP (fair usage policy) for lower versions but basiclys says it doesnt apply for the unlimited packages

Original Poster

from there website

"monthly usage limits: Base – 2GB; Everyday– 10GB; Unlimited – Unlimited"

just as well as i have been downloading at 1946kb/s on average for the last 3hrs lol

jackt010;7715027

if you read through thee site tho it mentions FUP (fair usage policy) for … if you read through thee site tho it mentions FUP (fair usage policy) for lower versions but basiclys says it doesnt apply for the unlimited packages

Yeah, I just saw that.
    It shouldn't be a problem downloading that much on the unlimited as it says truly unlimited, and if it does cause a problem then they will only send you a letter to warn you or something, which is what I got for downloading just around 10GB on the 'Everyday' package.

jackt010;7715034

from there website "monthly usage limits: Base – 2GB; Everyday– 10GB; Unl … from there website "monthly usage limits: Base – 2GB; Everyday– 10GB; Unlimited – Unlimited"just as well as i have been downloading at 1946kb/s on average for the last 3hrs lol

I can't even get the first 3 digits of that speed :-(

No issues with Sky BB. Their unlimited truly means unlimited.

There's been months where I download terabytes of stuff without any problems!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29134
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846161
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio12

See more discussions