Sky Broadband Unlimited & Sky Talk 12months RECONTRACT deal

Found 11th Sep 2014
Deal for existing sky customer that's out of contract. Call only, not available online.

Basically I'm out of Sky broadband contact on August, hence paying £15.40 line rental and £10 for broadband unlimited. I called 2 weeks ago and was told no offer available. I signed up BT package for their massive quidco cashback (£150) and voucher (sainsbury £75).

Spoke to neighbour and was told BT service around my area is not good, I decided not to gamble on BT 18 months contract and called Sky again. To my surprised they offered me £15.40 for 12 month contract including line rental and Sky Talk. IMHO that's a good deal.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Original Poster
My package
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/537/e1zuAH.jpg

This month subscription fee
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/674/UQnDcT.jpg

Next month subscription fee
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/901/W3eArP.jpg
Also recently offered when I was in contract. Considering the cashback they offer new customers, it's a poor deal
Got all that and variety TV with movies for £10 with no new contract to sign but offer will run for 12 months plus £64 credit to my account. Perfect for my needs
Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 11th Sep 2014
i got mines for 17:50pm inc BBrand and anytime calls. free now TV box (3 months movies and entertainment pass) and 50 vouchers. bad thing is it cost me £6 to get the NowTV box delivered
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 11th Sep 2014
Original Poster
djmackie2000

i got mines for 17:50pm inc BBrand and anytime calls. free now TV box (3 … i got mines for 17:50pm inc BBrand and anytime calls. free now TV box (3 months movies and entertainment pass) and 50 vouchers. bad thing is it cost me £6 to get the NowTV box delivered

Do you got that thru recontract? I won't imagine they are giving you a 50 voucher oO
Original Poster
simplyjimbo

Got all that and variety TV with movies for £10 with no new contract to … Got all that and variety TV with movies for £10 with no new contract to sign but offer will run for 12 months plus £64 credit to my account. Perfect for my needs

Sound really good, I might at the poor end of the recontract
Original Poster
Mucus69

Also recently offered when I was in contract. Considering the cashback … Also recently offered when I was in contract. Considering the cashback they offer new customers, it's a poor deal

I agreed this deal is nowhere near compare to the new customer deal + cashback.
Edited by: "engowen" 11th Sep 2014
engowen

Do you got that thru recontract? I won't imagine they are giving you a 50 … Do you got that thru recontract? I won't imagine they are giving you a 50 voucher oO

was on the phone to them for ages, getting them to match talk talk Bband, as there bband was 2.50 or something at the time pluss line rental. ended up getting free bband and pay line rental and half price anytime with £50 voucher, but 2 months later i did not get the nowTv box and had to call them within a week of that call i got my NowTV box
I called and was 12 months free broadband and line rental upfront of £140. Im just letting you know.
I cancelled mine due to me moving they rang back a week later and offered my tel for £7.50 and internet for £1.99 all in all im paying £44 a month for everything
Original Poster
midge80

I cancelled mine due to me moving they rang back a week later and offered … I cancelled mine due to me moving they rang back a week later and offered my tel for £7.50 and internet for £1.99 all in all im paying £44 a month for everything

Can't believe all these offering while I thought I'm still at the best deal. Thanks for all the info as I'll know how to play my bargaining chip next time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants